Game Thread: Alabama at LSU (8PM CT; SEC Network) - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Re: Alabama at LSU (8PM CT; SEC Network)

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonForce View Post
    They also banked in 2 three point shots. I think LSU was around 30% from three coming into this game and they shot 66% this game. Really the difference in the game. Only complaint is that we dug ourselves a 15 point hole early on like we normally do. Almost impossible to come back from that deficit especially on the road. Four years into CAJ era and we still have scoring droughts and lulls where we just look like apathetic. Then, once we're firmly behind we start playing with our hair on fire. Have to find a way to balance that out so we stop getting ourselves into such a big deficit..
    Yep. When we got down by 19 early in the 2nd half I knew we would make a run but I knew it was unlikely we get over the hump since we would spend so much intensity/effort to get back in the game.

Re: Alabama at LSU (8PM CT; SEC Network)

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    I watched the game. LSU hit several prayer 3's and we shooting 80% from 3 in the 1st half. No one is going to beat a team hitting 3'd at that clip. It didn't help that we were on short rest and they had 11 days off to work on anything they wanted with no time limit while school was not in session. The geniuses at the league office screwed us again. We had UK, then turn around and face a team with a over a week and a half off on short rest. The we have to play at home and then have 3 straight road games. Ridiculous.
    Yeah, that's a load of crap from the SEC office. I thought we paid them good money to be in Birmingham and to give Alabama all of the breaks possible.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson