Game Thread: Alabama at LSU (8PM CT; SEC Network)

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Alabama at LSU tonight. 8PM central on SEC Network. LSU is favored by 6. Hopefully we can pick up a nice road win..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Worried about this one. Road game against a quality opponent days after beating UK for the first time in years. Not the most ideal situation.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
All the road games will be very tough. Bama really needs to win a couple of them.

Don't know what to expect in this one. LSU spreads the points out and has a scrappy but small point guard.

Maybe Coach Johnson will post up Bama player being guarded by the point guard a few times; have to draw the bigs out but this has been effective.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Worried about this one. Road game against a quality opponent days after beating UK for the first time in years. Not the most ideal situation.
My thoughts exactly. This is the perfect spot for an emotional letdown after the UK win. We'll see though. Maybe we found something in Tevin Mack..

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
My thoughts exactly. This is the perfect spot for an emotional letdown after the UK win. We'll see though. Maybe we found something in Tevin Mack..
Maybe I've missed it, but is there even a minutely marginal chance for a Giddens resurfacing of any value inside?

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
If we lose not sure I would blame it on a let down. LSU is pretty good and had a very tough out of conference schedule. They are tested and will be really hard to beat.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
Come on, boys. I feel the extraordinary need to beat Tigers of some variety!

Shooting is a little cold, but they've had results driving and looking for the dunk. Also pretty crisp switching over on zone D.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Announcers being intentionally annoying talking about the football game. They know who the audience is, get that crap out of here

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Yes, their shots are falling but our perimeter D is not good. Lots of open looks.

43-28 LSU at the half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
Really sloppy ball handling in response to LSU's hot shooting.

I especially liked Andy Kennedy's "Geaux Tigers" heading into one of the commercial breaks. Wouldn't seem like he'd have a preference between us.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.