News Article: Nick Saban needs to evaluate staff after bad play-calling dooms Tide in blowout loss

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Are we seeing the house cleaning associated with staff evaluation? Did we get cutesy on the goal line on Monday , which Nick wasn’t happy about , and Now he is encouraging changes? When will the defensive changes occur!

Last edited:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Are we seeing the house cleaning associates with staff evaluation? Did we get to cutesy on the go alone, and Nick is encouraging changes? When will the defensive changes occur!
Be patient. You can call it house cleaning... monday night exposed lot of things.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Be patient. You can call it house cleaning... monday night exposed lot of things.

I don’t know, it’s auto correct + opioids = garbage sometimes. I have to edit a lot , after reading things I post!

Last edited:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I see There is a report that Kirby offered the OC from Kentucky , Eddie Gran. I am a little surprised by this, I actually thought they would go for a more pass oriented OC. They might as well kept Chaney, seemingly the same l

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

With most of the remaining prospects on the defensive side of the ball, I guess defensive coaching changes will be after signing day!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I see There is a report that Kirby offered the OC from Kentucky , Eddie Gran. I am a little surprised by this, I actually thought they would go for a more pass oriented OC. They might as well kept Chaney, seemingly the same l
I am not surprised they did not go for a more pass oriented OC. With Fromm, their RB's and their big OL they are set-up to pound the ball with play action. It is old school but if you have these type players it can work against almost everybody, especially with everybody else seemingly going fast and passing more.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
With most of the remaining prospects on the defensive side of the ball, I guess defensive coaching changes will be after signing day!
Possibly but I would think we will be forthcoming with the guys we have left. I know it is done at some places (and maybe even Bama) but not sure it is the right thing to do with the high profile guys we have left on the board.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Possibly but I would think we will be forthcoming with the guys we have left. I know it is done at some places (and maybe even Bama) but not sure it is the right thing to do with the high profile guys we have left on the board.

Yes, but I’m thinking that that’s where we have the relationships, With the defensive coaches. Not always, but usually. I’m sure Nick is up front, because I’m sure parents have asked. He is probably telling them to commit to the university, not to a coach! And assuring them they will have the best coaching possible.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
apparently, eddie gran nipped that in the bud.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
The job of evaluating this past years staff appears to be getting easier every day. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.