How has Clemson kept hold of their staff? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football

Re: How has Clemson kept hold of their staff?

Quote Originally Posted by JustNeedMe81 View Post
    Also Trevor has lot of game tape on him... we'll see how good he is at adjusting.
    I'm interested to see how he performs against aTm with the game tape now available on him. But as for the rest of the teams they play. I'm not sure film is going to matter much. Here's their 2019 schedule. You are going to have to really jump some mental hurdles to legitimately find anyone on that schedule, outside of two, MAYBE three games, who will even make them break a sweat.

https://fbschedules.com/clemson-football-schedule/
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exists, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    I'm interested to see how he performs against aTm with the game tape now available on him. But as for the rest of the teams they play. I'm not sure film is going to matter much. Here's their 2019 schedule. You are going to have to really jump some mental hurdles to legitimately find anyone on that schedule, outside of two, MAYBE three games, who will even make them break a sweat.

https://fbschedules.com/clemson-football-schedule/
    This is just me.... I feel like every year we underestimate the teams... we think they're not going to succeed but they do.

Georgia Tech may not be ready for another year or two... before they start winning games. They are changing their offense and I wonder if They can make it a game against Clemson. Unlikely, but who know?

TAMU- it's a early game.. this game will not decide their playoff spot, but It's a good early measure of seeing where they are against TAMU, espeically how good they are. This is the game to watch.
    Syracuse , FSU, Louisville, BC, NC State and Wake Forest, you never know. There is always upset brewing in ACC.

South Carolina game and then ACC championship. I still think There is potentially 2-3 losses on the schedule, but I think we'll see 1-2 losses this year.
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

BamaNation Hall of Fame deliveryman35's Avatar

This is just me.... I feel like every year we underestimate the teams... we think they're not going to succeed but they do.

Georgia Tech may not be ready for another year or two... before they start winning games. They are changing their offense and I wonder if They can make it a game against Clemson. Unlikely, but who know?

TAMU- it's a early game.. this game will not decide their playoff spot, but It's a good early measure of seeing where they are against TAMU, espeically how good they are. This is the game to watch.
    Syracuse , FSU, Louisville, BC, NC State and Wake Forest, you never know. There is always upset brewing in ACC.

South Carolina game and then ACC championship. I still think There is potentially 2-3 losses on the schedule, but I think we'll see 1-2 losses this year.
    With the exception of last year, they usually manage to drop a game that they are not supposed to(Pitt, Syracuse come to mind)
    "Football is a hard game. These spread coaches forget that. Until good defenses remind them." Gene Stallings

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar

That's why Coach Saban goes off on the media like he does at times, we're so good, it's human nature to become complacent from playing your best football..That's a recipe for disaster when you play a really good & well coached team like Clemson..

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Clemson can probably afford one loss on the season's schedule and still play in their conference championship game and make it to the playoff. A regular season loss would not be a big deal for Clemson if they end up playing another 7-6 team in their conference championship.