SEC Shorts - Teams visit a laid up Alabama after Championship Game

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

The gang at SEC Shorts are at it again ...

Classic stuff lol

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Too soon.:(
Yeah, it is......but that`s pretty damn funny! Everybody just hang in there. We kind of got a dose of what we`ve been handing out to most everybody else. If this serves as a dose of reality as to what can happen, and the staff can turn it into motivation, then.........to quote Kurt Russell ( Wyatt Earp ) from the classic " Tombstone ", " Tell them I`m comin`... and hell`s comin` with me !!! ".

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Pretty funny stuff. They could have done a number on us after the Sugar Bowl. I guess we got spared!

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Good stuff. But man if paying the refs is what is getting us the officiating we are now I'd hate to see it without payments. :D

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
Funny enough. Ya know, I get it. We are probably the most hated team in the country, and have been for a bit. But I really don't understand fans of other teams wanting some other team to do what they can't do themselves, and them rejoicing in it happening as if they had. I can tell you right now, I want Clemson to go undefeated until we play them next. I will get zero joy out of someone else taking them down. I want us to do it, and anyone else doing it will give me no satisfaction at all.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
Funny enough. Ya know, I get it. We are probably the most hated team in the country, and have been for a bit. But I really don't understand fans of other teams wanting some other team to do what they can't do themselves, and them rejoicing in it happening as if they had. I can tell you right now, I want Clemson to go undefeated until we play them next. I will get zero joy out of someone else taking them down. I want us to do it, and anyone else doing it will give me no satisfaction at all.
It's because we are the dominant team in the sport... same with the Yankees in baseball at times. Lakers in basketball...lebron james, patriots etc.. people love seeing a titan fall

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
It's because we are the dominant team in the sport... same with the Yankees in baseball at times. Lakers in basketball...lebron james, patriots etc.. people love seeing a titan fall

We can rebuild it. We just have to remember to put a grate over that thermal exhaust port.

tidefan39817

All-American
Jan 17, 2006
Bainbridge, Georgia
it's kind of like that movie "A fistful of dollars". you know. our hero, the man with no name gets beat up, broken and just plain whipped (like we did). but he goes into hiding all the time planning, healing up practicing his craft. then in the climax he comes back and just decimates the bad guys... yeah it's like that. now the media focus is off of Bama. after all the dynasty is over, right? Saban has lost it, right? the mighty Tide has fallen and can't get up, Right? RIGHT? HA...just keep thinking that.

BAMA 22 HEISMAN

1st Team
Dec 13, 2009
It's all fun and games until next January! Just like UF in 08, every day and fiber of Bama's being will be for one goal, beat Clemson!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.