Link: Football Scoop: Freddie Kitchens to be promoted to Browns HC

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Putting this back on subject...good article on AL.com about Freddie -- Coach Stallings said he was one of the toughest players he ever had. Was tougher than he was good at throwing the football. Really believes in him...good read.

Bama 8Ball

1st Team
Oct 10, 2018
Too Far North
Putting this back on subject...good article on AL.com about Freddie -- Coach Stallings said he was one of the toughest players he ever had. Was tougher than he was good at throwing the football. Really believes in him...good read.
He had to be tough to fit that offensive scheme. 3 Yards and a cloud of dust handing off to Dennis Riddle and Curtis Alexander (when Healthy). I could be wrong, but I am not sure any of our Oline were all conference...maybe John Causey. Will Friend, Pete Dimario, Joel Holliday, Mookie Moore... All tough gritty guys. He did get to play with Chris Samuels for a year or two.. Freddie was basically the total opposite of Bergdorf...

dvil doc

1st Team
Dec 3, 2014
Northern Virginia
I remember Steve Shields well, as I am from Glencoe and Hokes Bluff is our most hated rival. Made a few trips to Atlanta Fulton County Stadium to see him play for the Braves. Small world it is!
Then you know my brother, long time youth baseball coach, currently head coach of Glencoe Middle School, and former owner of Big Chief. Initials are JM.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.