Jalen Hurts Enters Transfer Portal (Hurts transfers to OU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXIII

Scout Team
Feb 3, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Re: Just Heard On Radio "Jalen Hurts Enters Transfer Portal"

Looks like Martell is headed to Miami

http://bleacherreport.com/post/college-football/f0089d53-7cb2-4bcf-8e66-98b241c4eccc

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

Looks like OU by default! Although, I think he starts in Miami over Tate if that’s his choice!

I doubt the U takes 2 grad transfer QBs.

I think since Hurts will seemingly miss Spring ball, he will be better served attending a school where he is familiar with the offense! But I doubt he goes to Maryland!

Last edited:

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

Just saw that. Looks like a team to scratch off Jalen's potential list.
Not necessarily. He probably won't be eligible to play right away and Jalen will be. So they could have Jalen start this year and Martell next.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa

Thought I heard Martell was going to go for a hardship waiver. Apparently he got a hangnail at tOSU that was incorrectly diagnosed;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

Thought I heard Martell was going to go for a hardship waiver. Apparently he got a hangnail at tOSU that was incorrectly diagnosed;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea, I've seen people mention that didn't know if it was real or just speculation. If he does that then yea Jalen probably isn't going too.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.

After seeing his reactions to the whole Justin Fields incident, I don't think Martell wants that.:Joker_PDT_20: on TideFans.com
I don't think Jalen would want to take a chance, knowing Martell could win hardship and two would have to battle.... I don't think Jalen wants that.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Wow. Wish him the best of luck. Guess I'll be pulling for OU next year. It'd be wild if we end up playing OU in the playoffs. Could be Oklahoma with Hurts vs Alabama and Ohio State with Justin Fields vs Georgia. That'd be some crazy storylines!

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007

Just fogged up my glasses ...

So to my about-to-be family in Norman, I truly appreciate you for bringing me on board. Y’all don’t know me yet……… but just for now, to introduce myself: I’m a motivated coach’s son from the Eastside of Houston, and I love to play ball.
And to my Bama family, once again, THANK YOU — for everything. It’s been a great three years. I’ll love you until the end of time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.