Jalen Hurts Enters Transfer Portal (Hurts transfers to OU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Re: Just Heard On Radio "Jalen Hurts Enters Transfer Portal"

I hope we play Oklahoma for the title. It will be the only time I will be rooting against Jalen.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004

Happy for Jalen. I'll be pulling for them in every game, except if they play us, of course.

That's an awesome player tribute page. Very cool.

NCRollTider

Dec 17, 2010

Dang it, someone must be cutting some onions somewhere in here. Darn watery eyes.

I don't think any player leaving early has ever made me feel such a mix of emotions as this one. Sad to lose him, happy for him to have his chance. It's definitely bittersweet. I'm going to miss him, but I guess at least I'll get to see him play on Saturdays for another year.

Good luck Jalen. You're exactly the kind of young man we like to see come out of Alabama as a representative for the Tide and the University. I imagine you'll do some pretty great things in life. You've already shown the great class and perseverance you have. RTR.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Re: Just Heard On Radio "Jalen Hurts Enters Transfer Portal" (Hurts transfers to OU)

How 'bout Jalen & Tua in the NC game? Going to OU under Riley will be like graduating from the best bachelors program and getting a masters from an elite teacher. Assuming he goes pro his background and preparation will be second to none.
That's what I'm hoping happens for him. Enos got him started down a path where he can realize his potential as a passer. Don't let anyone tell you that he can't throw a football because he can. His technical development as a passer is sound now. Now it is about the mental stuff pre and post snap getting quicker. He was able to make it work by doing one read and bail for most of his life. This is where he needs Riley and I hope Riley gets the job done so he can reach his full potential as an athlete.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Re: Just Heard On Radio "Jalen Hurts Enters Transfer Portal" (Hurts transfers to OU)

How 'bout Jalen & Tua in the NC game? Going to OU under Riley will be like graduating from the best bachelors program and getting a masters from an elite teacher. Assuming he goes pro his background and preparation will be second to none.
Oklahoma's fandom and TV audience just rose by a significant number! It should be a blast to watch! I hope he stays healthy and has an outstanding year! Watching him grow as he has over the last three years has been an extraordinary experience and it is certain that many of us here will be rooting hard for him at OU.

XXIII

Scout Team
Feb 3, 2011
Atlanta, GA

Yes...Grad transfers play immediately.
Wasn't my question. My understanding is that there are enrollment date requirements to be eligible for spring practice. Was curious if anyone was aware of whether or not he met them. There seemed to be questions about it earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.