Jalen Hurts Enters Transfer Portal (Hurts transfers to OU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Re: Just Heard On Radio "Jalen Hurts Enters Transfer Portal"

Hes out if his gourd if goes to miami or md if he has a spot at OU
Thats a lot of pressure. Follow up two historically great QB's. It would be expected he would do the same. Hard to beat what KM did last year. KM legs are what makes him special. Jalen has good legs but KM has another gear.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Thats a lot of pressure. Follow up two historically great QB's. It would be expected he would do the same. Hard to beat what KM did last year. KM legs are what makes him special. Jalen has good legs but KM has another gear.
Not to mention that both Enos and Locks are people he knows and has developed under.

Jack Bourbon

Hall of Fame
Aug 3, 2001
Miami FL

Hurts problem w OU isnt handling tbe pressure, its the having the guaranteed spot part

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art

Not to mention that both Enos and Locks are people he knows and has developed under.
Seems like Hurts has a lot of loyalty, but I'm not completely sure if is best in this situation.

Having said that, he knows what it's like to be in a situation that's bad for him as well and not repeating that might be his top priority.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Seems like Hurts has a lot of loyalty, but I'm not completely sure if is best in this situation.

Having said that, he knows what it's like to be in a situation that's bad for him as well and not repeating that might be his top priority.
Yah, he's made mature decisions until now, I'm happy to watch and cheer him on.

Texas_tide

Scout Team
Oct 16, 2018

I think TCU is in his best interest. Can put up big numbers and get a decent bowl. Maybe even upset Texas or OU.

owenfieldreams

Big-12 All American
Sep 8, 2002
galveston tx. usa
delpapabud.com

If not OU, TCU would be an excellent spot for him. Patterson is a tremendous coach and they have outstanding skill players. He would be a nightmare for OU if he were running the TCU offense.

owenfieldreams

Big-12 All American
Sep 8, 2002
galveston tx. usa
delpapabud.com

Numerous reports and tweets...he is in Norman and will announce his transfer to OU soon. School starts Monday. Now, don't rag on me if this is bogus but my sources are pretty good.

Jack Bourbon

Hall of Fame
Aug 3, 2001
Miami FL

Id pick OU in a heartbeat....but first Id make sure I was better than the incoming freshman. Would suck to run into tua V2.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Numerous reports and tweets...he is in Norman and will announce his transfer to OU soon. School starts Monday. Now, don't rag on me if this is bogus but my sources are pretty good.
An OU friend of mine says he heard the same through the grape vine. Be interesting to see - and seems like a no-brainer for JH. I sure hope it is.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

This would be amazing. My wife is pretty excited about the possibility. I'd love being able to root for him at OU.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014

This would be amazing. My wife is pretty excited about the possibility. I'd love being able to root for him at OU.
I really hope he does not go to a playoff caliber team like OU because that greatly raises Bamas chances of having to crush him.

irNate

1st Team
Nov 19, 2010
Snellville, GA
Just Heard On Radio "Jalen Hurts Enters Transfer Portal"

Jalen just posted on IG story with a black screen and a location tag.... Tuscaloosa,AL

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

I want what is best for Bama first and foremost but I'm not going to fault Hurts if he goes to Norman as a potential 3rd straight transfer-to-heisman for the Sooners.

irNate

1st Team
Nov 19, 2010
Snellville, GA

Stalking!!! Hahaha!
I actually saw that and thought it was weird then logged in here and saw this thread and it made sense [emoji23][emoji23]..... and maybe a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.