Gus Malzahn is one of the top-5 highest paid head coaches in college football...

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
...and Nick Saban isn't going anywhere soon.

Just thought I'd remind everyone that things could be much, much, much, much, much worse: we could be Barn fans.

Also, replying to Barner posts on social media with the above little fact seems to shut them up fairly quickly. :biggrin2:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I got into it with a Barner on Twitter during the game.

The bozo - where do they find these cherry picking dweebs? - said something about Alabama had missed more kicks in this year than Auburn has missed in a decade.

I then said, "Quick - do the national championship comparison."

He then bashed me as some "typical Alabama fan" who finds my life has meaning thanks to what 18-year old strangers I've never met do.

I pointed out irony is completely lost on him.

I've met a lot of good Auburn fans, folks who can both admire their product and make fun of things that, well, are funny.

But a lot of them.....

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
They are due to be up next year and if they beat us in JHS then I expect them to give him a lifetime contract. As long as they beat us, that’s really all they care about.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.