Best responses to Clemson fans

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Not to turn this into a "Dabo the next HC of Bama" discussion. But I listened to him say the above and it sure does sound like (along with other things he's said) a guy making a strategic attempt at not saying anything that could be perceived as negative or trash talk. Whereas, I've heard Dabo get a bit highschoolish when talking about victories against other programs.
No matter what anyone here thinks of him, he clearly still has a lot of love for Alabama.
I remember when they beat Auburn in a game a few years ago you could tell it made him so giddy he couldn't hardly contain himself. That's a Bama boy through and through.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
My response was Congratulations. Great game.
We were outplayed and out coached this time.
Dabo and Brent Venables had a heck of a game plan.
'Hope we meet again this next season'.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Not to turn this into a "Dabo the next HC of Bama" discussion. But I listened to him say the above and it sure does sound like (along with other things he's said) a guy making a strategic attempt at not saying anything that could be perceived as negative or trash talk. Whereas, I've heard Dabo get a bit highschoolish when talking about victories against other programs.
Well, you know when Mama calls........

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Told them Congrats and how we haven’t gotten are butts whooped like that in over 15 years so that’s a first.

Really I haven’t had a problem with Clemson fans, it’s been Auburn fans living vicariously through Clemson.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.