2019 Federal government shut down and the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
It is outrageous isn't it. The Republicans never brought a bill to the floor even when they had a majority in both Houses . They could not even pass it in their own caucus. Now they contend that a $30 plus billion expenditure should be tacked on to a budget bill without any consideration and debate in either house. This is the man the people of South Carolina choose to represent them!

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
It’s almost like someone has some kompromat on ole Lindsey and told him to get in line. I wonder what that could be.
A gay Republican wouldn’t go over well in South Redneckalina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I guess Trump’s slum lord cronies won’t like the fact HUD is out of money - no more section 8 vouchers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I guess some are enjoying this mess:

Thursday’s episode of the Russian state TV program “60 minutes,” the hosts gleefully highlighted the disarray Trump has caused and cheered on the possibility that he would plunge the U.S. into further chaos by declaring a state of emergency over a non-existent border crisis.
“Then we will finally defeat America,” declared co-host Olga Skabeeva.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

Thursday’s episode of the Russian state TV program “60 minutes,” the hosts gleefully highlighted the disarray Trump has caused and cheered on the possibility that he would plunge the U.S. into further chaos by declaring a state of emergency over a non-existent border crisis.
There should be an “angry” button - not at the post or poster, but at what the post says.
No one except Trumpers should be surprised by this.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

Just what the Russians wanted in 2016. No Hillary and an unfit POTUS.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
they keep doing crap like this because they have a base that will put up with being treated like dupes as long as they get to pwn the libs. they have been conditioning them with talk radio for 25+ years and from the pulpit for 40+.
Am I correct in saying that the Republican Congress never put forth a Border Security Bill during the first two years of the Trump Presidency and now they presume to tack it on a bill to fund normal governmental activities with no debate at all on the merits of the various needs for border security and caring for the hundreds (not millions) of asylum seekers emanating from Central America. It only serves to put into perspective the utter dishonesty of the likes of Lindsey Graham and their inability to govern this country.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Am I correct in saying that the Republican Congress never put forth a Border Security Bill during the first two years of the Trump Presidency and now they presume to tack it on a bill to fund normal governmental activities with no debate at all on the merits of the various needs for border security and caring for the hundreds (not millions) of asylum seekers emanating from Central America. It only serves to put into perspective the utter dishonesty of the likes of Lindsey Graham and their inability to govern this country.
from the early w years onward (one could argue from gingrich speaker years onward.) the gop has continually shown that they don't have the capacity to actually run the government when they are in charge.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
More lies from the right - I can’t believe he said the WH is “ready to deal”. They had precisely the agreement he writes about, passed by Congress but Trump wouldn’t sign it; how does this incompetent fool know or think Trump will sign it now when he has said he wouldn’t?
These jackasses make my head hurt.

https://apple.news/AlfJTl2FLTyWhfvKvxmfxDQ

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
More lies from the right - I can’t believe he said the WH is “ready to deal”. They had precisely the agreement he writes about, passed by Congress but Trump wouldn’t sign it; how does this incompetent fool know or think Trump will sign it now when he has said he wouldn’t?
These jackasses make my head hurt.

https://apple.news/AlfJTl2FLTyWhfvKvxmfxDQ

it's hilarious seeing folks passionately defend an idea that was nothing more than a mnemonic device for a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.