Members of Texas GOP want to remove party leader for being a Muslim. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Chukker Veteran's Avatar

Re: Members of Texas GOP want to remove party leader for being a Muslim.

Of course the redneck who wanted her kicked out is addle brained...but the Muslim that wants to be a party chair in the current GOP must be nuts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NationalTitles17 View Post
    I am rolling my eyes.
    He's got to be pulling our leg with the stuff he posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Chukker Veteran View Post
    He's got to be pulling our leg with the stuff he posts.
    remember, these folks elected trump and still support him. they actually believe this stuff.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    remember, these folks elected trump and still support him. they actually believe this stuff.
    Kind of like when they happily supported Trump saying Mexico would write a check and pay for the wall but now they are all melting down because the American taxpayer is not willing to fund this boondoggle. Try to pin them down and the only thing consistent is them following whatever the Orange Disgrace in spouting at the time.

Kind of like when they happily supported Trump saying Mexico would write a check and pay for the wall but now they are all melting down because the American taxpayer is not willing to fund this boondoggle. Try to pin them down and the only thing consistent is them following whatever the Orange Disgrace in spouting at the time.
    yeah, i figured out that two-faced scthick as a teenager growing up southern baptist.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AUDub View Post
    Vote was tonight. Motion to remove him defeated 139-49.
    I did see where the guy had strong support and it was one nut leading this. But getting 48 others to vote with him is sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation First Team

I am rolling my eyes.
    Like it or not the U.S. Constitution was written based on Judeo/Christian principles. Maybe you should spend some time studying history. Islamic law is in direct contradiction with our Constitution with regard to individual rights and is also very un PC. Although you are very PC for thinking a Muslim would ignore their Islamic upbringing and embrace western values.

BamaNation All-SEC

Of course the redneck who wanted her kicked out is addle brained...but the Muslim that wants to be a party chair in the current GOP must be nuts as well.
    Well, if the GOP was still the party of fiscal and personal responsibility then I could see a Muslim wanting to be in it. However, with it turning into a safe space for racists I think Muslims may want to reconsider.

Super Moderator NationalTitles17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valley View View Post
    Like it or not the U.S. Constitution was written based on Judeo/Christian principles. Maybe you should spend some time studying history. Islamic law is in direct contradiction with our Constitution with regard to individual rights and is also very un PC. Although you are very PC for thinking a Muslim would ignore their Islamic upbringing and embrace western values.
    Maybe you should spend 5 minutes reading Article VI of the Constitution of the United States.

Like it or not, your position is in direct contradiction to that Constitution.

Edited to remove inflammatory language and too personal an attack.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

The TideFan formerly known as NationalTitles16, NationalTitles15, NationalTitles14, NationalTitles13, and NationalTitles12.

Maybe you should spend 5 minutes reading Article VI of the Constitution of the United States.

Like it or not, your position is in direct contradiction to that Constitution.

Edited to remove inflammatory language and too personal an attack.
    hippie

- George Orwell

ó Thomas Pynchon

The principals in the Constitution are more ancient than Judeo-Christian and, in fact, go back to the ancient Greeks. In fact many of the founding fathers considered themselves deists and agnostics. Maybe a little reading?
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

ďI would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.Ē Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

BamaNation Hall of Fame MattinBama's Avatar

يبارك قلبك
    Last edited by 92tide; January 12th, 2019 at 08:18 AM.

- George Orwell

ó Thomas Pynchon