R*nfrow, the never ending Senior, Statement - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BamaNation All-SEC

Re: Renfrow, the never ending Senior, Statement

Would like to see where "fun" gets him when he's in the NFL ... most NFL teams gladly take the "process" over "fun" any day ... just saying.

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

So, I felt congratulatory before. All good will now gone. Pathetic, low class piece of dung. He is accusing Alabama of cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by rgw View Post
    Dabo is in the rarified air now. I can go ahead and tell you if they keep on winning the media is gonna turn on him hard because all that folksy evangelical stuff is bound to lead to him saying something that rubs the right people the wrong way. He's just as ready-made for the national media/general public to hate as Saban's anal retentive boss vibe. It is just for different reasons. People love a story about winning but they really don't love the winners...especially once they've over-stayed their welcome in the national consciousness.
    Iím pretty sure he had an issue 4 or 5 years ago with the media and religion and baptism of a player at practice or something. I think some group made an issue being a public university under separation of church and state . It Will not be long until something else comes up. Right now, itís all feel good. But over time , some hotshot media member will try to become a star!
    to 16 and beyond........

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by CincinnatiAlum View Post
    I didn't see any analysts coaching this season...............Butch was just on the sideline watching. He should back it up with proof or shut his yap. Of course, I don't think Pick Plays are doing it the right way either..........
    Last edited by Keeter; January 10th, 2019 at 06:26 PM.

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    So, I felt congratulatory before. All good will now gone. Pathetic, low class piece of dung. He is accusing Alabama of cheating.
    I remember a past player of ours hipping the world to the fact that Mr. Renfrow had a propensity to not tell the truth ... so seems like par for the course for him unfortunately.

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAVILLE View Post
    I remember a past player of ours hipping the world to the fact that Mr. Renfrow had a propensity to not tell the truth ... so seems like par for the course for him unfortunately.
    Tony Brown knows all about him

BamaNation Hall of Fame cuda.1973's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russtang View Post
    What a petty, classless statement that I'm sure was blessed by God and lil ole me Daboo from the roy bus.
    "That's for dang sure."

A buddy said some of the ESPN blabbermouths are already starting in on Dumbo, and his "aw, shucks" country boy routine.

Time to pin the bullseye on some coach on the other sideline for a change. (Yeah, I know................it was Kirby who made that snide remark.) (Snide remarks are best left to professionals!)
    "I hate morning people.
    And mornings.

And people!"

BamaNation All-SEC

So I am guessing most of us are not going to enjoy ESPN's re-broadcast of the championship game that will be on 50-100 times between now and September, or the series of shows they are sure to broadcast this summer detailing how great summer camp in Clemson, S.C. truly is?

You know it is coming, so at least for me it is better to turn it off and turn away from it all. They won. We lost. To the victors go a heck of a lot of spoils, and anything we can say will only be portrayed as sour grapes. Let them talk. Hopefully we will get another chance to make things right again soon.

Rtr

BamaNation All-American RammerJammer15's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAVILLE View Post
    Would like to see where "fun" gets him when he's in the NFL ... most NFL teams gladly take the "process" over "fun" any day ... just saying.
    I remember an Eagles player saying the same thing after they won the SB, taking shots at the Patriots and saying theyíre miserable and donít have any fun while the Eagles do. Meanwhile, the Pats have Five Championships in 20 years while the Eagles are struggling to maintain their success and I donít even like the Pats but just because you donít like how things are ran doesnít mean itís not the right way. This tells me that Renfrow wouldnít last a fall camp in Tuscaloosa.

He's a French-shower bag.
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

What goes around comes around little man. He should just keep his mouth shut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame RammerJammer14's Avatar

What a tool. I donít mind how Dabo does things at Clemson. Everybody has to lead their own way or it wonít work. Clemson has built up a great program. What the heck is this accusing us of cheating?!? Even when they win, We get under his skin huh? I will enjoy seeing Renfrow disappear into obscurity.
    -Why's it us Sergeant? Why us?
    -Because we're here lad. Nobody else. Just us.

-"I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
    -"So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderFan View Post
    I think they love Clemson because they toppled the giant this year with a polar opposite approach than what the giant uses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Although we played them twice when they were the number 1 seed, I don't think they have ever been the favorite to win. Next year, assuming they don't lose any games during the regular season, they could be the favorite if we meet again in the playoffs. I like our chances better if we're both the lower seed AND the underdog.