R*nfrow, the never ending Senior, Statement - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American

Re: Renfrow, the never ending Senior, Statement

Quote Originally Posted by editder View Post
    Although we played them twice when they were the number 1 seed, I don't think they have ever been the favorite to win. Next year, assuming they don't lose any games during the regular season, they could be the favorite if we meet again in the playoffs. I like our chances better if we're both the lower seed AND the underdog.
    They play in a weak conference, so they will most likely be in the CFP again next season...

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    It's going to get him. Right now the media is more concerned with seeing Saban/Alabama "slayed" and feeding on what they perceive as the remains of a dead dynasty. But as soon as that itch is scratched, and if Dabo and Clemson continue to be in the spotlight. They will turn on him like a pack of wolves chasing a three legged dog.
    The words of my son, the Auburn fan, in the days after Clemson’s victory. Even he has taken notice:

“What sucks is how disingenuous the media is treating it. They couldn’t wait to see Alabama fall from that pedestal. And they literally are reveling in it.
    And they can’t wait to get Clemson up there so they can take glee in watching them fall.
    It’s sickening”

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideEngineer08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CB4 View Post
    The words of my son, the Auburn fan, in the days after Clemson’s victory. Even he has taken notice:

“What sucks is how disingenuous the media is treating it. They couldn’t wait to see Alabama fall from that pedestal. And they literally are reveling in it.
    And they can’t wait to get Clemson up there so they can take glee in watching them fall.
    It’s sickening”
    And that's why they don't get air time in my home. I haven't watched one second of highlights, listened to one second of talk radio, nor clicked on a single article about the game.

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TideEngineer08 View Post
    I haven't watched one second of highlights, listened to one second of talk radio, nor clicked on a single article about the game.
    Same here. I will watch NFL football and Netflix for the next few weeks. I won't watch ESPN again until the spring games are aired. I don't/won't read about the game. I don't need to learn from it - I am a fan. So why put myself through that?

BamaNation First Team tidebanker's Avatar

Clemson has the luxury of not having to worry about opponents during the season. The SEC is much more competitive and requires more stringent work ethic than pushing smaller kids down on the playground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jack Bourbon's Avatar

Speaking of ACC and SOS, what’s up with the scheduling of Duke in the opener this year? Did they get the fb and bb schedules mixed up?

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamacon's Avatar

Why be a total male reproductive part now? I just do not get it. Total lack of class by that geriatric piece of feces.

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bourbon View Post
    Speaking of ACC and SOS, what’s up with the scheduling of Duke in the opener this year? Did they get the fb and bb schedules mixed up?
    Alabama was scheduled to play in Atlanta. When it was scheduled our opponent was still up in the air. Some idiot decided it would be a good idea to let Duke play in it.
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamacon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    Alabama was scheduled to play in Atlanta. When it was scheduled our opponent was still up in the air. Some idiot decided it would be a good idea to let Duke play in it.
    Well that and nobody wants Bama when it gets right down to it. Clemson not withstanding. Pretty sure they’ll be facing to same problem with OOC scheduling real soon.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideEngineer08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    We couldn't get anyone to schedule, IIRC. We've never lost one of these games, and they are usually blowouts on top of that.

BamaNation First Team

Re: R*nfrow, the never ending Senior, Statement

The Clemson players just knocked off the king, they are full of themselves, want to brag and will not consider that Bama played far from their best game. Clemson played lights out, was part of the reason Bama played so bad and deserve credit for that but they haven't passed Bama as they think. They won't always have high draft juniors coming back for their 4th year. This year, at least, they didn't have to depend on an illegal pass play to win.....but it would have worked since the ref's would only throw 1 flag against them.
    Dabo is caught up in the glory and also full of himself but I think he is a good man.
    Doesn't everyone say they "are doing it the right way"?
    If it is all "fun" why was Dabo chewing butt on the sideline when things didn't go well?
    Last edited by HITIDE; January 13th, 2019 at 12:36 AM.

He's just ridiculously uncouth in everything he says. I understand celebrating etc., but when he said that AL putting in Hurts was a sign that our team was 'Giving up' ,(IDK where the quote is maybe twitter, which isn't even close to the truth), just makes me want someone to give him the clap or something.

Super Moderator NationalTitles17's Avatar

HR lies about his lies.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

The TideFan formerly known as NationalTitles16, NationalTitles15, NationalTitles14, NationalTitles13, and NationalTitles12.