R*nfrow, the never ending Senior, Statement

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Re: Renfrow, the never ending Senior, Statement

Since this thread is still happening, R*nfrow is a douche bag.

I'll update as things change, but for now DB looks to b the continual forecast.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL

Same here. I will watch NFL football and Netflix for the next few weeks. I won't watch ESPN again until the spring games are aired. I don't/won't read about the game. I don't need to learn from it - I am a fan. So why put myself through that?
I haven’t listened or watched any sports talk either..... haven’t wanted to hear the BS, but in the last few days I have been plagued with trying to move a lot of heavy tools and shop equipment basically by myself and had my mind focused on that.

Went in to Harbor Freight in Huntsville,AL yesterday (needed several cheap ratchet straps to tie down multiple things I was putting on the trailer). My girlfriend was with me and was wearing a Bama hoodie. As I was paying for my stuff my GF walked on toward the door. As I started walking toward her, a middle aged man (late 50’s early 60’s) wearing a brand new bright orange clempson sweatshirt practically ran over a few customers congregated by a sale display to confront her. The dude literally had his fists balled up with them by his side and had his chest poked out leaning forward toward her. Dude was practically yelling and had the same tone and look in his eyes like he was wanting to fight. He says “What about that game” while fidgeting and breathing hard like he was wanting to start throwing down. About that same time I walked up between them. I stopped, turned around and took a step toward him, smiled and said “It was a game....and it sucked....clemPson got the trophy....Do you want a *@&*’n medal for it now or something? He just stared me down and said “we’ll meet again next year”.

I told him...
“I don’t know if we’ll meet again next year, but I plan on Bama being there just like every year, shut up and enjoy your win, like you’ve been there before”

I was pulling a trailer, so we were parked way away from the store. As we were walking toward the truck, my GF said that she saw him practically running over people to confront us. He came out and got in his white Range Rover that was parked at the door, and followed us as I purposely did a couple laps through the parking lot. One part of me was irate, the other part thought of how sad it was that this douche thought a game was worth all that childishness.

My GF was PO’d, and said to me “What the Hell was wrong with that dumb A., we didn’t go up trying to start trouble early last year when we were around all the Georgia fans on our vacation in Blue Ridge Ga.?”

I just told her...”notice how bright and new his sweatshirt was?.....it wasn’t a NC sweatshirt, just a new clemPson sweatshirt. They usually are either brand new, or smell like mothballs from storage, but bangwagon fans are bandwagon fans, and douches are douches.... he just happens to be both.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I haven’t listened or watched any sports talk either..... haven’t wanted to hear the BS, but in the last few days I have been plagued with trying to move a lot of heavy tools and shop equipment basically by myself and had my mind focused on that.

Went in to Harbor Freight in Huntsville,AL yesterday (needed several cheap ratchet straps to tie down multiple things I was putting on the trailer). My girlfriend was with me and was wearing a Bama hoodie. As I was paying for my stuff my GF walked on toward the door. As I started walking toward her, a middle aged man (late 50’s early 60’s) wearing a brand new bright orange clempson sweatshirt practically ran over a few customers congregated by a sale display to confront her. The dude literally had his fists balled up with them by his side and had his chest poked out leaning forward toward her. Dude was practically yelling and had the same tone and look in his eyes like he was wanting to fight. He says “What about that game” while fidgeting and breathing hard like he was wanting to start throwing down. About that same time I walked up between them. I stopped, turned around and took a step toward him, smiled and said “It was a game....and it sucked....clemPson got the trophy....Do you want a *@&*’n medal for it now or something? He just stared me down and said “we’ll meet again next year”.

I told him...
“I don’t know if we’ll meet again next year, but I plan on Bama being there just like every year, shut up and enjoy your win, like you’ve been there before”

I was pulling a trailer, so we were parked way away from the store. As we were walking toward the truck, my GF said that she saw him practically running over people to confront us. He came out and got in his white Range Rover that was parked at the door, and followed us as I purposely did a couple laps through the parking lot. One part of me was irate, the other part thought of how sad it was that this douche thought a game was worth all that childishness.

My GF was PO’d, and said to me “What the Hell was wrong with that dumb A., we didn’t go up trying to start trouble early last year when we were around all the Georgia fans on our vacation in Blue Ridge Ga.?”

I just told her...”notice how bright and new his sweatshirt was?.....it wasn’t a NC sweatshirt, just a new clemPson sweatshirt. They usually are either brand new, or smell like mothballs from storage, but bangwagon fans are bandwagon fans, and douches are douches.... he just happens to be both.”

Sadly I had a similar experience with a group of them that stayed at the same hotel we used when my uncle passed in New Orleans. This was after their first title win against us. I congratulated them and said it was a great game and they had a great team and they just went off. This was at the morning breakfast area mind you but you’d a thought it was a rough bar on game day the way they were going on. I told them that I realized it had been a while, a long while since the last Bama boy had brought Auburn by the lake a title, and that now that another Bama boy had gotten them another title he could teach them another Bama lesson....”Win with class!” Roll Tide!!! and then I walked[emoji1303]

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I think they love Clemson because they toppled the giant this year with a polar opposite approach than what the giant uses.

They may well have won the ball game, but I can`t help but speculate what might have been if Alabama had been able to basically ignore the last two opponents prior to the championship game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.