Tim Tebow Engaged

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Seems Tim Tebow finally found someone. Article is pretty sappy, but it’s People Magazine, what can you expect:

“The proposal was a family affair. Tebow had secretly flown Nel-Peters’ family and closest friends from South Africa to Florida to witness the engagement. His parents, siblings and friends were also on hand for the exciting moment. The invitees watched the proposal from a distance and out of view from Nel-Peters — who didn’t suspect a thing.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/sports/tim-tebow-demi-leigh-nel-peters-engaged/amp/

Just thought I’d throw this out there since Tim has taken so much flak over the years for his stance on relationships/intimacy/marriage. Looks like it finally paid off for him, as he is now engaged to a former Miss South Africa & Miss Universe contestant. 8 yr age difference though, man. Anyways congrats to him.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Barstool sports had a great take on this as well on twitter. Just find the tweet on 1/10 @ 12:45. Sorry, can't post it here, but I was crying last night when I saw it.

92, you of all people will appreciate it. You and I have that sick sense of humor.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
IF she's not a beard, I'm not sure an over-production bodes well for the future. I must say, though, that she has a perfect ass, a term which pretty well describes him also... (Sorry Bazz) :D

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I thought Tebow bragging about being a virgin was sad, then we had Jay Barker come along. :smile:

I preferred Joe Namath's style.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I thought he shopped on the other side of the mall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.