Question: Will the '19 Defense improve?

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
Brian Robinson is going to open some eyes.
I have been impressed with Robinson’s running. The guy runs hard. I told someone early in the season I didn’t care if they gave Robinson twenty touches a game. He would start at a ton of top tier schools. He’s gonna be a good one.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
I belive Keaton Anderson, or Townsend will get the first opportunity or maybe Mayden. Of course we have Battle and Hellams coming in with the new class so they are opportunities, options there for sure.
Think the primary options will be mayden and Wright - they were in line this year.

We could also see Carter move to S and someone else step up at Star.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
We're better off to have a guy like Thompson leave with the depth we started developing this year. This would've been a huge loss if we were losing as many as we did after 2017.

Jack Bourbon

Hall of Fame
Aug 3, 2001
Miami FL
We just need the manpower to slow em down and last for the duration of the race. Dont have to shut em down like we did in 2012.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Just the overwhelming lack of depth reared its head in the last two games. The Ok wore them DL out and the onslaught of fresh talent on fire last Monday finished them off. The injuries were also a major factor. Think about it. We had 5 guys who absolutely were slotted to see serious playing time get lost for the year. Hopefully this coming year will be different on that front. If it is....look out. This was supposed to be a “down year” for Bama with the losses to the draft. Depth alone will help and I think some fresh players at LB and DB will totally change the intensity of the defense. I’m betting this crew will be “Hangry”. If they ain’t we have problems talent cannot solve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.