Jonah Williams AMA On Reddit r/rolltide

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
I am not sure if this thread is allowed, and if not, my apologies, please delete. But Johah Williams is currently doing an AMA on Reddit that some of you may be interested in.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
He apparently was also reading, and even posting on there for some time leading up to this. So, remember folks... when you decide to say something on a forum or what not, the players might actually be reading it. Be wary of saying something about them you wouldn't be comfortable saying to their face.

Last edited:

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
He apparently was also reading, and even posting on there for some time leading up to this. So, remember folks... when you decide to say something on a forum or what not, the players might actually be reading it. So you know, be wary of saying something about them you wouldn't be comfortable saying to their face.
For the most part Tidefans no bashing coaches or players policy works well.

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
I'm still reading through, but thought this was very interesting and something to keep in mind for us forum posters:

"
jonahgwilliams
Former player21 points · 1 hour ago
I have about 3 different accounts with different personas I’ve built over the past few months/years. It’s fun to role play being someone else and people are talking to me without realizing it.

"

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
This one is pretty funny:

[–]jonahgwilliamsFormer player 32 points an hour ago
I wouldn’t say I hate playing anywhere, I actually love road games. As fun as playing in BDS is, there’s something satisfying about walking into a stadium getting boo’d and then dominating their team. LSU is always a blast to play at, Ole Miss always has the most creative insults from the student section. Personal favorite was to Ross Pierschbacher, “Hey 71! Your last name doesn’t even make sense!”

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.