Question: State of the union with Alabama football

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
With so many coaches and players leaving and transferring at the same time, I can understand fans cause for concern. I don't know what's happening, but I hope the team and staff can get back to the top next season. I don't like the doom and gloom "The dynasty is over" stuff I'm reading on other boards though. RTR.
Most fans are "Results driven" and not "Process". Wins and losses are instant dopamine rollercoaster rides and right now we in a trough after being whipped Monday night. So for many fans the world is ending. For Journalists and bloggers it's a time to get more clicks for the upcoming year and more $$$$. It's also a chance get a lot of Social media followers as fans check to see what's on the Rumormill!

Last edited:

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
We haven't gone undefeated, then lost the national championship game, then had coaching and player attrition in, gosh . . . it's been at least two years. What ever will we do????

Tide's still rollin' folks . . .

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
This question shows how "little" we really know about the football situation and what happens behind the curtain. The reality seems to be that we have a team where players come to prepare themselves for the next level -- and coaches for the next coaching promotion...whatever those may be.

We will just have to live with this...all our speculation is fun but meaningless.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.