Labryan Ray Arrested Tonight - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame

Re: Labryan Ray Arrested Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    Thanks - that is what I said - he had to be doing something beyond walking back to the dorms in an intoxicated state. Either he was more than just drunk, or the cop was a jerk. I was suggesting that he was more than just drunk when others indicated that this might not be true. I don't know how this works in Tuscaloosa. I know how it works in Ohio. Cops don't harass students in Columbus.
    Sounds like me in college, (I liked my liquor)
    My saving grace was that I was forcibly taught to say
    Yes Sir, No Sir, Yes Mam, No Mam, and Please and Thank You.
    Kept me out of trouble.
    I was a polite drunk.
    Last edited by Ole Man Dan; January 12th, 2019 at 02:27 PM. Reason: format

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamacon's Avatar

Like many have said at least he wasnít driving. As someone who was raised in the home of an alcoholic I am grateful to 1) have made it out without be seriously harmed and 2) seeing how quickly things can change when one has had too much. Hopefully heíll learn from it and grow as a man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation Second Team

He is a 19 or 20 year old kid folks....itís less than what Joe Namath, Kenny Stabler, and most other folks (including you and me) were doing with alcohol in college. He will be running a lot extra for his judgement mistakes; no need for all of us to pile on the righteous train and throw stones at him. Nicks got him covered😩

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    Of all the things one can get in trouble for on a college campus, this one bothers me the least.

He'll pay for it, but this is no biggie unless something else is released.
    This

BamaNation All-SEC rolltide7854's Avatar

College kid has too much to drink after a grueling football season unless there is more to it I don't see anything but extra running in his future. No resisting arrest, no assault, not driving...…..at least as far as we know now.

BamaNation Second Team

He should be proud to put Bama on usatoday front page

BamaNation Hall of Fame

He's not going to be packing his bags but he's probably gonna run suicides or steps until he pukes.
    I owe it to the people to have a signature...so here goes nothing!

BamaNation Hall of Fame RammerJammer14's Avatar

Thanks - that is what I said - he had to be doing something beyond walking back to the dorms in an intoxicated state. Either he was more than just drunk, or the cop was a jerk. I was suggesting that he was more than just drunk when others indicated that this might not be true. I don't know how this works in Tuscaloosa. I know how it works in Ohio. Cops don't harass students in Columbus.
    Not necessarily. Iíve known people in college picked up for public intoxication for mundane reasons like, they passed out at the table while their buddy was in the bathroom, or a cranky bartender refusing to serve alcohol and calling the police, or just walking home unsteadily from the strip, alone. Doesnít have to be about a big confrontation.
    -Why's it us Sergeant? Why us?
    -Because we're here lad. Nobody else. Just us.

-"I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
    -"So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RammerJammer14 View Post
    Not necessarily. I’ve known people in college picked up for public intoxication for mundane reasons like, they passed out at the table while their buddy was in the bathroom, or a cranky bartender refusing to serve alcohol and calling the police, or just walking home unsteadily from the strip, alone. Doesn’t have to be about a big confrontation.
    In this case, he did. He was asked to leave a bar, refused, and the police were summoned.

In this case, he did. He was asked to leave a bar, refused, and the police were summoned.
    Wondering what the establishment was. The arrest was at 7 pm at Midtown Village. Thatís not where college students go to party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Wondering what the establishment was. The arrest was at 7 pm at Midtown Village. That’s not where college students go to party.
    Good question - the article that I read where this was mentioned did not specify the establishment.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Brass Tap, Kobe, Iguana Grill, and Longhorn are the alcohol serving establishments. I think Taziki's may serve wine.
    I owe it to the people to have a signature...so here goes nothing!

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rtr90 View Post
    He should be proud to put Bama on usatoday front page
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung