Labryan Ray Arrested Tonight

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Like many have said at least he wasn’t driving. As someone who was raised in the home of an alcoholic I am grateful to 1) have made it out without be seriously harmed and 2) seeing how quickly things can change when one has had too much. Hopefully he’ll learn from it and grow as a man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
He is a 19 or 20 year old kid folks....it’s less than what Joe Namath, Kenny Stabler, and most other folks (including you and me) were doing with alcohol in college. He will be running a lot extra for his judgement mistakes; no need for all of us to pile on the righteous train and throw stones at him. Nicks got him covered😩

rolltide7854

All-American
Aug 20, 2007
Birmingham, Ala
College kid has too much to drink after a grueling football season unless there is more to it I don't see anything but extra running in his future. No resisting arrest, no assault, not driving...…..at least as far as we know now.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
He's not going to be packing his bags but he's probably gonna run suicides or steps until he pukes.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Thanks - that is what I said - he had to be doing something beyond walking back to the dorms in an intoxicated state. Either he was more than just drunk, or the cop was a jerk. I was suggesting that he was more than just drunk when others indicated that this might not be true. I don't know how this works in Tuscaloosa. I know how it works in Ohio. Cops don't harass students in Columbus.
Not necessarily. I’ve known people in college picked up for public intoxication for mundane reasons like, they passed out at the table while their buddy was in the bathroom, or a cranky bartender refusing to serve alcohol and calling the police, or just walking home unsteadily from the strip, alone. Doesn’t have to be about a big confrontation.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Not necessarily. I’ve known people in college picked up for public intoxication for mundane reasons like, they passed out at the table while their buddy was in the bathroom, or a cranky bartender refusing to serve alcohol and calling the police, or just walking home unsteadily from the strip, alone. Doesn’t have to be about a big confrontation.
In this case, he did. He was asked to leave a bar, refused, and the police were summoned.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
In this case, he did. He was asked to leave a bar, refused, and the police were summoned.
Wondering what the establishment was. The arrest was at 7 pm at Midtown Village. That’s not where college students go to party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Wondering what the establishment was. The arrest was at 7 pm at Midtown Village. That’s not where college students go to party.
Good question - the article that I read where this was mentioned did not specify the establishment.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Brass Tap, Kobe, Iguana Grill, and Longhorn are the alcohol serving establishments. I think Taziki's may serve wine.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
After that humiliating LOSS, I'd get DRUNK also. I did DVR the game, but as soon as the game was over, I DELETED it! If I had seen it AGAIN, I just may have gotten
totally, laying in a polluted ditch DRUNK.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
LRay posted a well written apology on Twitter -- along with the determination to do whatever it takes to make this up to those he let down. Good for him...move on...next story...

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
LRay posted a well written apology on Twitter -- along with the determination to do whatever it takes to make this up to those he let down. Good for him...move on...next story...
I heard from several people that the behavior was so uncharacteristic of him. I couldn't really share who, so I left it alone. Mistakes happen, things get blown out of proportion, and lessons get learned. Some of the guys were very upset over Monday night. I'm not making excuses, just sayin'.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
That's good enough for anyone...............if he is willing to face the consequences and make it right, then it's sufficient

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.