OC job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfever

Dec 10, 2018
I’m really concerned we lost Dan Enos to Miami. What is going on? Miami??? Things must have gotten ugly after the Title game. I think that was a huge loss. All this coaching turnover cannot be good for the program. Thoughts?

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
The OC position opening is already being discussed in the coaching carousel thread, if you'd like to check over there.

Last edited:

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Relax, Enos wasn’t guaranteed to be our next OC. He is a great recruiter and developer of talent, but we don’t know how good of a playcaller he would have been in our system.

In fact, him leaving for a slumping Miami team to serve under a coach with no track record tells me he wasn’t in line for our OC position after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolltidewill92

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 11, 2018
I've heard since Dabo has a fun environment and keeps coaches (and hunter renfroe) for decades at a time, CNS put a ball pit in every office and slip and slides to get to practice field.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Do we really have to have this conversation over and over again in every thread? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.