UA Coaching Carousel - Discussion of Hires...

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
Re: 2018-19 Coaching Carousel

Something else I thought of was his spot as run game coordinator for USC. We all want more balance, and he put some super rushing offenses on the field and he will have similar caliber of backs to work with and Tua when healthy can run as well.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Fana are fans. Saban is a professional. If he isn't bothered by what Sark did, he surely doesn't care what the fans think about it.

For me - I know that Sark was considered one of the great offensive minds in the game before his alcohol problems. I have no idea where he is with that fight. But, more than anything, I know that Saban is the GOAT. He wins with everyone, and he will find a way to win with Sark.

Moreover, if he let Gattis and Enos walk for Sark, that tells me a whole lot. I trust Saban more than I trust myself in these things. He knows more than my most egotistical self can pretend to know.

Saban plays for keeps. He is ruthless. He reminds me of the Kurt Russell version of Wyatt Earp. He is not going to take that loss lying down.

Did I say he cared what he did? JP came back after everyone said he wouldn’t be brought back after the way he left. The bridges were rebuilt, and he came back.

All I said was Saban didn’t know he was looking to leave until Atlanta hired him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL

An amoeba could coach this offense to 45 ppg so I’m not worried about overall production. In Saban I trust. I don’t have much of a choice otherwise.
Yep, our offense isn’t going to be the problem next year. Anyone even slightly competent could be OC and score 45 PPG. I’m super worried about Tosh though. I think he’s totally overwhelmed.

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL

Well, after Sark leaves/is fired I and Bama has no national titles to show for it who will Saban hire to replace him?
That wasn't in blue font so I'm guessing you are serious, and if so there is apparently no reason for you to watch any games until Sark is no longer with the team since you already know the outcome.

SkullDuckery

1st Team
Dec 28, 2015

An amoeba could coach this offense to 45 ppg so I’m not worried about overall production. In Saban I trust. I don’t have much of a choice otherwise.
I think Locksley got to much credit this year. His play calling became very predictable against UGA and Clemson.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Did I say he cared what he did? JP came back after everyone said he wouldn’t be brought back after the way he left. The bridges were rebuilt, and he came back.

All I said was Saban didn’t know he was looking to leave until Atlanta hired him.
I did not imply that you were wrong. I was clarifying my previous post.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia

Yep, our offense isn’t going to be the problem next year. Anyone even slightly competent could be OC and score 45 PPG. I’m super worried about Tosh though. I think he’s totally overwhelmed.
Maybe Saban has a plan for that, too.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Re: First Head Coaching Casualty of 2018

It doesn't matter, but I don't like the idea of Sark returning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rtr90

1st Team
Dec 7, 2018
Re: First Head Coaching Casualty of 2018

its likely linked to Tua. His family is close to Sark

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

I’m not sure that it’s life or death whomever we hire. It’s amazing how many personas non grata by the fans are suddenly adored when success comes and despised when it leaves.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

I'm just gonna repeat that I hated the Kiffin hire too and he led 3 very good offenses. The only bad part of his tenure was how he finished.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.