UA Coaching Carousel - Discussion of Hires...

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Re: 2018-19 Coaching Carousel

No one said they all parted willingly
Some attrition may be due to a 'House Cleaning' in Tuscaloosa.
After the Championship Game I'm pretty sure the shortcomings of a few coaches put them on the chopping block.

I think it sounds much better to say a coach moved on,
or did a lateral transfer,
Than to say he was 'RUN OFF', OR FIRED.

Last edited:

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
2018-19 Coaching Carousel

Maybe it’s true. Why else would Enos leave?

I wouldn't rule out Enos leaving by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, I think it's far more likely than not that he leaves. It's very well known that he has not enjoyed his time with Saban and it's worn on him far more than expected.
Huh from me also?
Huh?????

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Saban isn't going to let Enos walk away without a fight. He wanted to hire him from Arkansas, but Arky had some stipulations in his contract. Nick is a big fan of Enos, so he would have to be offered a great deal to leave Tuscaloosa.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama

I hate losing Gattis. He is a great recruiter and the on field results of the receivers speak for its self. I understand going from a position coach to a OC though. I wish him well. Just would have loved to get 2 more years from him at that position.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

I hate losing Gattis. He is a great recruiter and the on field results of the receivers speak for its self. I understand going from a position coach to a OC though. I wish him well. Just would have loved to get 2 more years from him at that position.
Locks developed your receivers before Gattis arrived. Amazing recruiter, but Gattis wants to call plays and he is not ready to call plays.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Re: First Head Coaching Casualty of 2018

I believe CNS has it under control but this seems to be a lil bit unusual with the attrition, any insight?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.