UA Coaching Carousel - Discussion of Hires...

rtr90

1st Team
Dec 7, 2018
any upsides to the recruiting from coaching hires especially since the latest one is from miss state?
Especially 2019 class ..

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
any upsides to the recruiting from coaching hires especially since the latest one is from miss state?
Especially 2019 class ..
Some of the hires have pretty good reputations as recruiters. Probably Kelly most of all. But overall, I'd imagine the last staff was a little longer on recruiting talent.

Sal and Pannunzio are set to see Bogle today. Be nice if they could get him locked down.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Some of the hires have pretty good reputations as recruiters. Probably Kelly most of all. But overall, I'd imagine the last staff was a little longer on recruiting talent.

Sal and Pannunzio are set to see Bogle today. Be nice if they could get him locked down.
I have a feeling that both of them will get him...............both seem to be great recruiters

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I have a feeling that both of them will get him...............both seem to be great recruiters
Bolge played in the Polynesian Bowl and Taulia was quoted as saying he and Trey Sanders spent a lot of time with him and he feels confident Bogle wil sign with us. We will find out for sure in a couple of weeks.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.