UA Coaching Carousel - Discussion of Hires...

bamafan1966

Scout Team
Sep 4, 2017
Re: First Head Coaching Casualty of 2018

Locksley did a good job but Enos is capable of carrying the offense to the next level but I wouldn't be surprised if Hugh Freeze doesn't come into the picture....

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Re: 2018-19 Coaching Carousel

The writing was unfortunately on the wall, wish we could have had one more year with him but thats a good hire. Lets send him out of here on a winning note :)
Do we honestly believe he received enough of CNS development in the short time he was here? Has he changed enough that this time at Maryland will be different?

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

I wish him all the best. Now, I hope Saban shows him the door tomorrow. I thought the play calling was suspicious Saturday. Now, I know why.... Locksley was preoccupied with the MD job. No way he didn’t talk to them before Saturday. I’m sure not face to face but, via telephone, through his agent etc.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA

Locksley did a good job but Enos is capable of carrying the offense to the next level but I wouldn't be surprised if Hugh Freeze doesn't come into the picture....
Enos is a good recruiter as well.................maybe he will keep the Maryland commit, and get a few more...........He can definitely run the offense, as evidenced by his time at Arkansas

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Locksley is expected to stay with the team through the playoff.

Say what you want about Locksley and his playcalling at times, but dang.... hes one heck of a coach. Players respect him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA

Locksley is expected to stay with the team through the playoff.

Say what you want about Locksley and his playcalling at times, but dang.... hes one heck of a coach. Players respect him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
He did a good job with the offense, even if at times the plays were head scratchers................and putting down the "mutiny" in January

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014

He hasn’t but do you think they care. He’s a Saban disciple regardless of time.
I think this is his last shot at being headcoach. If he is not successful he will be labeled as a forever coordinator. That's why I think it is imperative that this time be different.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014

Now....Let the Freeze to Tuscaloosa talks officially began

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How does Freeze offense convert to Alabama personnel? Tua is clearly a pro QB with a running threat of he has to. Though I think with his durability issues he should run sparingly.

BamaBoySince89

All-American
Aug 13, 2016
Harvest, AL

How does Freeze offense convert to Alabama personnel? Tua is clearly a pro QB with a running threat of he has to. Though I think with his durability issues he should run sparingly.
Not sure but I think Freeze did do a good job of utilizing his WRs and TEs very well. Gave the DBs hell the two times he beat Bama

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.