Going to first game in Sept

PaulD

All-SEC
Dec 29, 2006
near Perry, Georgia, United States
Hope for a night game, because it is HOT!
I was a UA student in the 70s and my student tickets were general admission, so I had to get there at least 90 minutes before the 1:30 game time. The September games were brutal, in part because BDS had the old-fashioned Astroturf and the stadium was only what is now the lower deck so there were no shadows. I remember thinking that if they would put a handle on one end we could call the place "The Skillet"!

xxsechxx

Suspended
Jan 8, 2019
Long Island
So far what Ive seen for airline tickets...Frontier airlines out of Long Island Macarthur airport to Atlanta is 145.00 round trip. If I fly to birmingham there are layover stops. My Girlfriend got me the tickets as a Christmas present. Shes a fan also. I might stop over and see Ft McLellan for the first time since 83...Its along the way from Atlanta. Thanks for all the info!

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
So far what Ive seen for airline tickets...Frontier airlines out of Long Island Macarthur airport to Atlanta is 145.00 round trip...
Frontier flies that ISP-ATL route seasonally. Their schedule isn’t out for sale yet past August 10. Typically they’ll release their next schedule 120 days or so before this one ends, so you may be waiting until May 1-ish to see your actual options. Last year they flew ISP-ATL through October but that’s no guarantee they will do so this year; and even if they do, if bookings aren’t strong enough they may cancel and refund you. So, stay alert and keep shopping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
So far what Ive seen for airline tickets...Frontier airlines out of Long Island Macarthur airport to Atlanta is 145.00 round trip. If I fly to birmingham there are layover stops. My Girlfriend got me the tickets as a Christmas present. Shes a fan also. I might stop over and see Ft McLellan for the first time since 83...Its along the way from Atlanta. Thanks for all the info!
You probably know McClellan got BRAC’d in the late 90s. It’s a mixed use community now. Alabama National Guard does have a presence there. You will recognize the topography and some buildings, but not much else. Good luck on your trip to see the Tide play and safe travels. RTR

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
Frontier flies that ISP-ATL route seasonally. Their schedule isn’t out for sale yet past August 10. Typically they’ll release their next schedule 120 days or so before this one ends, so you may be waiting until May 1-ish to see your actual options. Last year they flew ISP-ATL through October but that’s no guarantee they will do so this year; and even if they do, if bookings aren’t strong enough they may cancel and refund you. So, stay alert and keep shopping.

Frontier is out for sale ISP-ATL. Fares for Labor Day weekend run as low as $114 each way.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.