Next Season We Have to Break Tendencies to Get Back to the Championship

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Obviously there can be no greater tendency break than to break out the white helmets.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
But our tendency the last four years is to get to the CFP Championship Game... If we break that tendency, how will we get back there???

BringLaneBack

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 12, 2019
But our tendency the last four years is to get to the CFP Championship Game... If we break that tendency, how will we get back there???
Our tendency for the past 4 years has been to get into shoot outs in the National Championship....we used to dominate teams in the National Championship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Our tendency for the past 4 years has been to get into shoot outs in the National Championship....we used to dominate teams in the National Championship.

When did Alabama dominate teams in the championship game after offenses changed?

BringLaneBack

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 12, 2019
When did Alabama dominate teams in the championship game after offenses changed?
I’m just saying, the National Championship used to be a slam dunk easy win every year. Even in 2015, the first year against clemson, we dominated (clemson had a garbage time td). The problem has been Hurts and having terrible play callers as OC. Luckily Alabama has Sark coming, who put up 31 points on clemson with lackluster QB play.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I’m just saying, the National Championship used to be a slam dunk easy win every year. Even in 2015, the first year against clemson, we dominated (clemson had a garbage time td). The problem has been Hurts and having terrible play callers as OC. Luckily Alabama has Sark coming, who put up 31 points on clemson with lackluster QB play.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Welcome to the forum, Steve.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

"Left a good board back in cow city......working for the Barn every night and day......oh man how I lost those minutes of sleeping, dreaming of the way that things might have been"........

"Big Rings keep on Churning......Proud Saban keeps on Burning.....us"

"So we're trolling....trollin......trolling.....trollin......trolling on the tidefans"

Last edited:

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
You should probably get to USCe and use their recording studio to get that track laid down before it gets hijacked!!!
LOL...If nothing else, the time spent writing it was time well spent! RTR!!!

"Left a good board back in cow city......working for the Barn every night and day......oh man how I lost those minutes of sleeping, dreaming of the way that things might have been"........

"Big Rings keep on Churning......Proud Saban keeps on Burning.....us"

"So we're trolling....trollin......trolling.....trollin......trolling on the tidefans.com"

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Not only do I love the white helmets but I want us to wear these at home, against LSU, making them wear purple in Bryant-Denny.
However, as long as we wear Crimson jerseys in Death Valley, it's like a HOME game. We do have an OUTSTANDING record while playing in that stadium in Red Stick.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
We could add an elephant face to the crotch of all of the uniforms while we are at it.....
Now you may understand WHY I nominated YOU as POSTER of the YEAR! Hmmmmmm! I haven't seen that HSV guy's FINAL results of that poll!

This post may be the determining factor. Good luck!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.