News Article: Meghan McCain and the Women’s March

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Link

[FONT=&quot]In a heated series of exchanges on Monday, The View’s Meghan McCain cornered Women’s March organizer Tamika Mallory for her ebullient praise of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan and her refusal to condemn his long history of making anti-Semitic statements.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Co-host Sunny Hostin pointed out Farrakhan’s well-known reputation for anti-Semitism and homophobia and asked Mallory, who recently referred to the black leader as “the greatest of all time”, if she understood why thatassociation is “quite problematic” for “an organization that says it fights bigotry.”[/FONT]
Yeah, this pretty much had to happen. While I wholeheartedly embrace the concept and goals of the Women’s March, their supposed leaders are a hilarious embarrassment. [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
Link

Yeah, this pretty much had to happen. While I wholeheartedly embrace the concept and goals of the Women’s March, their supposed leaders are a hilarious embarrassment. 
I look at programs like The View as unintentional comedy.

I read today that Meghan McCain, speaking about racism in the Republican Party, actually said, "I can't be racist. I'm John McCain's daughter!"

Last edited:

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I look at programs like The View as unintentional comedy.

I read today that Cindy McCain, speaking about racism in the Republican Party, actually said, "I can't be racist. I'm John McCain's daughter!"
If I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, I take that to mean she has to be super careful due to who she is.

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
If I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, I take that to mean she has to be super careful due to who she is.
Sen. McCain may not have been a racist, but he was certainly playing to that part of the GOP base during the 2008 debates when he referred to Sen. Obama as "THAT one".

He also used the typical code-word playbook while on the 2008 campaign trail.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Sen. McCain may not have been a racist, but he was certainly playing to that part of the GOP base during the 2008 debates when he referred to Sen. Obama as "THAT one".

He also used the typical code-word playbook while on the 2008 campaign trail.
that and presenting us with the abominable bimbo constantly bleating about "real america"

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
that and presenting us with the abominable bimbo constantly bleating about "real america"

My favorite part of 2008 was the fact that Republican loyalists couldn't comprehend why the rest of the country was ROTLMAO at everything that bimbo said or did.

Remember the photo op at the turkey slaughterhouse? SNL couldn't have scripted that one.

She made Dan Quayle seem somewhat competent.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
My favorite part of 2008 was the fact that Republican loyalists couldn't comprehend why the rest of the country was ROTLMAO at everything that bimbo said or did.

Remember the photo op at the turkey slaughterhouse? SNL couldn't have scripted that one.

She made Dan Quayle seem somewhat competent.
ah, the good ole days of bible spice

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.