My course instructor decided to make fun of Bama

rtr90

1st Team
Dec 7, 2018
I didnt even know he remembered since he never mentioned much about football after we won NC.

I have been taking classes with him periodically ... very bright guy Michigan grad.
Continuing education kind of stuff.

So today he declares whole class this guy is from Bama and they got hammered :)

rtr90

1st Team
Dec 7, 2018
He is a nice guy and a brilliant instructor. Great industry knowledge and tying it precisely to academic knowledge - electric utilities area.

BringLaneBack

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 12, 2019
I didnt even know he remembered since he never mentioned much about football after we won NC.

I have been taking classes with him periodically ... very bright guy Michigan grad.
Continuing education kind of stuff.

So today he declares whole class this guy is from Bama and they got hammered :)
Who cares man.....Alabama fans should adopt the philosophy of “us against the world.” And if you need to tick this guy off, just bring up the flint Michigan water crisis thing and make fun of it. Take it a step further beyond football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
My daughter’s instructor (barn grad) had ruthenium and sulfur periodic table cards on his white board, and made sure to fish for questions on it so he could proudly let everyone know that he had 44-16 displayed on his board. My beautiful, yet sarcastic daughter told him that as bad that the last night sucked, it did make her feel better to see “AU fans living vicariously through clearly superior Tigers”. For some reason, she said he wanted to drop the subject after that. 😂

It was a proud Papa moment for me!

spock*

Suspended
Dec 27, 2006
Woodstock, GA
It's better to hated than ignored. There was nothing more painful than being irrelevant before 2008.

I tell the haters " I don't blame you for hating Alabama. I'd hate us too if I couldn't compete. Just don't hate me for being beautiful".

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.