Jalen Hurts to Oklahoma

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Re: Hurts to Oklahoma

Jalen should put up massive numbers in the Big 12. Will be pulling for OU in every game unless we meet in the playoffs. Some crazy scenarios could play out. Alabama vs OU in the playoffs or NC game and Jalen vs Tua for the Heisman. Also, pretty cool that Jalen will still be rocking the crimson and white..
i would love to see him run wild on clemson in the semi's

just to get them back for 2016

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia

He will do well. I expect him to break records next year for OU. I wouldn't be shocked to see Jalen and Tua in NY next year.
I don't know about records, man. With all the excellent QB's they've had roll through Norman. Tall task. Much easier to see him posterizing Big 12 defenses. He will probably put up staggering figures.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Ok, guess I will give him props for 24 hours, then he belongs to them, as in not a Bama player! So Thanks Jalen for being a great representitive of the University. He graduated with my niece , and was nice enough to stop for a few pictures. Very nice young man!

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Mentioned this right before the previous thread closed, but does anyone know whether he will be able to participate in spring practice? I understand he's immediately eligible to play next season, but wasn't sure when he had to be in school to participate in spring ball. Obviously will be crucial to get as many reps with the team as possible.
See Post #27 above.

mark4tide

1st Team
Mar 7, 2005
Hoover, AL

He will do well. I expect him to break records next year for OU. I wouldn't be shocked to see Jalen and Tua in NY next year.
It would be nice if it comes down to Tua and Jalen for the Heisman. I do think that Lawrence will have to get hurt and miss many games not to get it.

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014

Boomer Sooner (and Roll Tide) Jalen. Good luck in the Big 12 sir.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

i hope he led gus on a bit before sending him packing.
But I’m sure he and Gus could’ve had some late night game planning sessions at Waffle House [emoji23]. I mean why would he pass that up to play for a contender in OU?? /bluefont

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I thought about this possibility when they were discussing his transfer on Jox today. My knee jerk reaction is they’d give it to Jalen if it’s even remotely close just for the “redemption” headline & beating out Bama & the guy that replaced him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA

Of the schools he was considering OU gives him the best chance to get media attention and get back to the NCG. I guess he felt that way also. I wish him well.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.