Jalen Hurts to Oklahoma

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL
Re: Hurts to Oklahoma

I hate to lose him, but he has been nothing but a class act his entire time at the Capstone. I wish Jalen nothing but the best in the future unless we cross paths with him at Oklahoma next year! RTR!

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia

So to my about-to-be family in Norman, I truly appreciate you for bringing me on board. Y’all don’t know me yet……… but just for now, to introduce myself: I’m a motivated coach’s son from the Eastside of Houston, and I love to play ball.
You bet your butt he is. You got a good one, OU.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

Brett, you can do whatever you want. Start another thread, or two or three! I’m not complaining. It’s a great site, I for one thank you for it!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Jalen should put up massive numbers in the Big 12. Will be pulling for OU in every game unless we meet in the playoffs. Some crazy scenarios could play out. Alabama vs OU in the playoffs or NC game and Jalen vs Tua for the Heisman. Also, pretty cool that Jalen will still be rocking the crimson and white..

XXIII

Scout Team
Feb 3, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Mentioned this right before the previous thread closed, but does anyone know whether he will be able to participate in spring practice? I understand he's immediately eligible to play next season, but wasn't sure when he had to be in school to participate in spring ball. Obviously will be crucial to get as many reps with the team as possible.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.