Game Thread: Alabama @ Mizzou (8 pm tip on SECN)

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
All if I have to say is if we lose this one our season is over. Especially since we’ll be playing the #1 team on the road on Saturday. Desperately need this Missouri win to keep any hope alive..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
All if I have to say is if we lose this one our season is over. Especially since we’ll be playing the #1 team on the road on Saturday. Desperately need this Missouri win to keep any hope alive..
Agree. A loss tonight pretty much wrecks the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Agree. A loss tonight pretty much wrecks the season.

That’s what happens when we drop games against Northeastern, Georgia State and aTm at home. It’s okay if lose to UT but we can’t lose any more of these fringe games. Hope we come out inspired tonight..

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I've been watching some of the aub/A&M game. I was unable to watch our game Saturday but I'm left dumbfounded, after what I've seen tonight, as to how in the world we lost to this A&M squad. SMH...

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I've been watching some of the aub/A&M game. I was unable to watch our game Saturday but I'm left dumbfounded, after what I've seen tonight, as to how in the world we lost to this A&M squad. SMH...
No kidding. They’re getting blown out at home by AU..

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
There’s still 6 minutes left in the Carolina vs Vanderbilt game. When is ours going to start? 8:30??

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
It just occurred to me that SC playing on the Vandy court looks almost identical to us play Mizzou on their floor. I am so glad that the Vandy game didn’t go into OT.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.