Game Thread: Alabama @ Mizzou (8 pm tip on SECN)

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Hope that guy gets the minutes they gave jr if then need someone.
I got to eat some crow tonight AJ jr was awesome tonight. Great win. I thought AJ did a good job of directing the offense. A couple times I thought he could have set up the big fellow for a dunk but that is a small thing. Love how this team bounced back tonight. We needed this win with a guaranteed L coming Saturday. Roll Tide crow never tasted so good.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Nice win on the road in a must win game. Going to be a tough task this weekend but after that one maybe the team can put together a few wins in a row. Defense showed up some tonight going to need that the rest of the way to win games.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Nice win. Brutal schedule coming up though. Bad losses have us in a tough spot IRT the tournament..

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Shot well, hit our free throws. Good to get a road win. And honestly, for once I do believe that CAJ was coaching ahead and trying to get the mainstays some rest for their trials ahead. This league is so improved that a top 100 rpi can still wind you up with no more than 7-8 league wins. We have thrown away one of those league wins already and are going to have to steal one.

And I damn sure didn't expect Ole Miss to be a powerhouse.

rtr

bamamoss2

All-SEC
Sep 10, 2000
Cullman, Alabama
I didn't watch the game, but pleasantly surprised that Bama won. Even more surprised that Avery Jr. contributed as much as he did. Tough road ahead and I hope this team continues to pleasantly surprise me. Roll Tide!

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Bama's current RPI is 41. Not bad.
It peaked at #28 after the UK win, and obviously we have very little room for error. I think we have to at least shoot for seven more league wins and a win over Baylor. That's put us at 19-12?

rtr

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
It peaked at #28 after the UK win, and obviously we have very little room for error. I think we have to at least shoot for seven more league wins and a win over Baylor. That's put us at 19-12?

rtr
sounds about right. I think we would need at least one win in the SEC tournament to be one of the 68.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
It has been a crazy season so far, we could pull off a miracle this weekend.
I told a fellow Bama fan that we’d lose to TAMU but wind up beating UT this weekend. Seems to be this year’s MO.

We have a chance at several good wins to add to the resume with games vs. ranked teams- UT, AU, and OM. Mississippi State had gotten as high as 14 but has now fallen out of the top 25. If we can split those games, and win most of the ones we have remaining (especially @ home) I think we can get an at large. I’d say we’d have to go 10-8 at a minimum in conference plus a win or two in the tourney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.