Game Thread: Alabama @ Mizzou (8 pm tip on SECN)

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
It was good solid win, but lets not get ahead of ourselves. UT is awfully good. I actually like Barnes and his players seem to be good kids on and off the court. If we could manage to win on the road in Knoxville, it would be a huge when it comes to selection Sunday, but we have a long way to go yet. We need to win all the games we should win and get a few we shouldn't here and there and we'll be in good shape. I' love to see 10-6 in league play, but we have to play better and more consistently to get there.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
It was good solid win, but lets not get ahead of ourselves. UT is awfully good. I actually like Barnes and his players seem to be good kids on and off the court. If we could manage to win on the road in Knoxville, it would be a huge when it comes to selection Sunday, but we have a long way to go yet. We need to win all the games we should win and get a few we shouldn't here and there and we'll be in good shape. I' love to see 10-6 in league play, but we have to play better and more consistently to get there.
And I bet they remember that beating we put on them last year. We'll have to play our best game of the year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.