What do you suppose Tua thinks of the changes?

xxsechxx

Suspended
Jan 8, 2019
Long Island
just because I tell it like I see it means Im a troll? Not many on this page like to hear it for what it is. When someones opinion is different than the majority then youre a troll....Brilliant!

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
just because I tell it like I see it means Im a troll? Not many on this page like to hear it for what it is. When someones opinion is different than the majority then youre a troll....Brilliant!
However, you aren’t telling it like it is. You are just trying to stir up something. You’re quote might be one of the worst takes that I have ever heard; relating to Alabama Football. Tua is one of the most humble players that we have on the team. You might want to practice your trolling skills somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Let's review:

shows up out of the blue
starts ragging on a player (against site rules)
offers no evidence to back up the claims...

In conclusion,

Moo.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
You’re being unnecessarily confrontational and disparaging of players and coaches.

It’s one thing to say the offense’s focus might not have been as sharp as it should have been.

It’s entirely another to accuse Tua of thinking he’s above the team.

How you say it can be as important as what you say.

You have been warned more than once. Get with the program or find another board. This is not a request.

Last edited:

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
the problem is that there is really nothing to base your conclusion on.

the QB walks past the coach while he's being yelled at and that is proof that he thinks he is bigger than the team?

maybe you aren't a troll...maybe you're just oblivious.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
the problem is that there is really nothing to base your conclusion on.

the QB walks past the coach while he's being yelled at and that is proof that he thinks he is bigger than the team?

maybe you aren't a troll...maybe you're just oblivious.
Thing thing is about ALL of them do this. They are listening the whole time, but they keep walking because they know what is happening. This has probably been taught to them in some way to handle these butt chewings. Sometimes you can even see others being involved pulling at the players to get them away from Coach Saban.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Thing thing is about ALL of them do this. They are listening the whole time, but they keep walking because they know what is happening. This has probably been taught to them in some way to handle these butt chewings. Sometimes you can even see others being involved pulling at the players to get them away from Coach Saban.
Yes -- often a coach will fuss at a player simply because he knows that player can handle it. CNS was upset with the offense for jumping offsides and he screamed at Tua...he just calmly walked by -- he didn't jump offside -- but he took the lesson that was directed at others. Some players, by their makeup, cannot handle that level of criticism but need to have their motor turned up a notch!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Reminder - TideFans is a benevolent dictatorship. We'll allow some latitude, but when a moderator deletes your post you best reexamine your position. Digging in your heels will only hasten your permanent vacation.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Reminder - TideFans is a benevolent dictatorship. We'll allow some latitude, but when a moderator deletes your post you best reexamine your position. Digging in your heels will only hasten your permanent vacation.
I hear ITAT is really beautiful this time of year.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
To get us back on track, I think Tua will be pleased but I also think he'd do fine with just about any OC.

I imagine that next year he'll have lots of audible options and will probably have the right to check in and out of plays based on his high pre-snap read IQ.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.