What do you suppose Tua thinks of the changes?

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
For someone who was a huge USC fan while growing up in Hawaii, I believe Tua is licking his chops thinking he will have the chance to play with Sark helping as his coach and play caller; Sark fared pretty well coaching and developing NFL caliber QBs at USC and Tua knows it. So unlike the rednecks on Finebaum’s show, and regrettably some posters here, who ooze negativity on Nick’s decision to rehire Sark....I think hiring Sark will reap huge rewards for Alabama. For those doubters influenced by blow-yards referencing Sark’s productivity with the Falcons, remember that the Miami coach didn’t do too well in the NFL either, but he turned out OK for Bama. If you were in Saban’s shoes faced with decisions who to hire as your OC, wouldn’t you trust your own judgement, reinforced with professional judgement of folks like Pete Carroll, over everyone else who wants to throw their opinion out there? I’m pretty sure the answer for most folks is “Absolutely and without a doubt, Yes.” So glad we have Saban as our HC!

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
For someone who was a huge USC fan while growing up in Hawaii, I believe Tua is licking his chops thinking he will have the chance to play with Sark helping as his coach and play caller; Sark fared pretty well coaching and developing NFL caliber QBs at USC and Tua knows it. So unlike the rednecks on Finebaum’s show, and regrettably some posters here, who ooze negativity on Nick’s decision to rehire Sark....I think hiring Sark will reap huge rewards for Alabama. For those doubters influenced by blow-yards referencing Sark’s productivity with the Falcons, remember that the Miami coach didn’t do too well in the NFL either, but he turned out OK for Bama. If you were in Saban’s shoes faced with decisions who to hire as your OC, wouldn’t you trust your own judgement, reinforced with professional judgement of folks like Pete Carroll, over everyone else who wants to throw their opinion out there? I’m pretty sure the answer for most folks is “Absolutely and without a doubt, Yes.” So glad we have Saban as our HC!
I'm fine w/ Sark; I'm more concerned about the OL, as it has been somewhat inconsistent over the past few years. Stoutland spoiled me.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I don't really care what Tua thinks. He needs to focus on doing his job better and let Saban take care of the rest of this.

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
I couldn’t get Donald Sutherland’s image portraying Oddball in Kelly’s Heroes to paste here....but tongue in cheek:

Oddball: “Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UnselfishRevolvingHuman-small.gif

Last edited:

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
My primary concern with Sark is that he would be a one and done OC.
I'm not so sure about that. I think his coming back may be predicated on a 3 year commitment. JMHO.

I've also heard that he has a really good relationship with Tua and his family. That's good for both Tua and Taulia.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Yep, that’s exactly what I am saying!
HaHa! is NOT good enough for this post; we need an EYES BUGGING OUT for this description.:eek2:

Are you going to let Him know about this on the next Bama vs Whoever FLIGHT?

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
I think a lot of the complaining on sports talk is coming from posers from other envious fan bases. We’re going to be just fine.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.