Link: Phil Fulmer Commits NCAA Violation as Athletic Director

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
At lease we now know Fulmer didn't work out a lifetime free pass with the NCAA when he was their secret witness.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
to me it's just another reason to ask why Pruitt wanted that job, knowing that he was going to be in constant contact with the AD on the practice field, in the meeting rooms, at the freaking games? I am not sure there is any way Jeremy is going to survive Fulmer, though I do believe Tennessee will improve (and already has, some).

I have supervised people for over 30 years in my profession. How would I feel about it if my boss were out there giving them a different viewpoint from my own, or even contradicting things I'd told them? Wouldn't work. After the first time we'd have a face to face and something would have to change (I am not blowing smoke here. It's happened). Either the people at Tennessee trust him to run that football program or they don't (Pruitt), and this kind of interference is just uncalled for and unproductive.

rtr

CoachInWaiting

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2017
Fulmer's presence prevents me from having positive feelings for CJP's rate of success. If I could write the future, I would fix it so ut manages to exceed expectations next season and win the East with only a loss to Alabama and then lose the SECCG to Alabama to finish 11-2. They would miss the playoffs but have a big win in the Sugar Bowl, with Pruitt announcing his resignation the following day to become the head coach somewhere in the ACC or Big XII.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.