New member here, from Georgia

Gman63

Jan 9, 2019
Atlanta, Ga
Hello to all Tide Fans :)
Feels great to be a brand new member on this forum. I have been a Bama fan since 1964. Lived in Mississippi and caught the football for Scott Hunter before he transferred to Vigor HS Mobile AL. I was in grade school at the time. I'm retired Law Enfocement and also Military Retired. Roll Tide :)

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Feels great to be a brand new member on this forum. I have been a Bama fan since 1964. Lived in Mississippi and caught the football for Scott Hunter before he transferred to Vigor HS Mobile AL. I was in grade school at the time. I'm retired Law Enfocement and also Military Retired. Roll Tide :)
. Double pension! Wow . Welcome to Tidefans!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
We have a sheriff and deputies! They are fair, but don’t step out of line! Just think of it as a family discussion and you’ll be OK !

Come back and interact, or it will raise suspicion!

Last edited:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Much respect for your service!!! Welcome to Tidefans!

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Great to have you Gman! Lots of things stirring in TTown so pull up a chair and make yourself at home. Never a dull moment around here these days.

Bubbaloo

1st Team
Dec 8, 2015
Welcome! TY for all of your services, government and civilian. The water is fine, jump on in. Looking forward to your post ! RT and manage the clock well !

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Welcome to TideFans.
(There are a couple of us who are retired LEO.)
We take pride in our forum. We have great admin folks who work hard to keep the forum family friendly.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.