4 Star LB Daniel Heimuli

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Heimuli cancelled right after the in=home with To'oto'o. Connected dots but I think we got good info from HT.

I think some around Pickering want him at Bama (hence the 'hope') but something is drawing him to MSU.

I think Bogle still rolls with us as of today.
I'm sure Miss st convinced him he could be the next Fletcher Cox, Chris Jones or Jeffery Simmons.
its been tough pulling elite Miss kids for the last 5-6 years. it wasn't the case back in the days.
some of the best players who ever suited up in Crimson were from the Magnolia State.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
Phenomenal tape on Heimuli. Washington's getting a good one.

Wish we had been more in on him earlier in the process. We were apparently willing to take both Dean and To'oto'o at one point; Heimuli and To'oto'o would've been every bit as good, IMO.

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Wish we had been more in on him earlier in the process. We were apparently willing to take both Dean and To'oto'o at one point; Heimuli and To'oto'o would've been every bit as good, IMO.
We have Shane Lee who is a top 3 ILB nationally already signed so if we get Henry we will be fine.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
We have Shane Lee who is a top 3 ILB nationally already signed so if we get Henry we will be fine.
I know there's a contingent here that somehow manages to read everything as a passionate outcry of negativity and feels obligated to cover it in positive spin, but I really wasn't saying anything other than that Heimuli would've been a great addition.

Bamabirdie

Scout Team
Dec 24, 2013
Sunny South Florida
I know there's a contingent here that somehow manages to read everything as a passionate outcry of negativity and feels obligated to cover it in positive spin, but I really wasn't saying anything other than that Heimuli would've been a great addition.
Even with 24 blue-chip signees in the bag, we are down to less than 72 hours, and there is high anxiety....probably some residual stress from the antics on Signing Day last year.
Wouldnt this be a good time for Jambama to weigh in, and calm everyone down? :cool2:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Dean?!?

He signed with uga...

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I know that's all you were saying and was not taking your comment as a passionate outcry of negativity. I was just saying to you and anybody else that did not know that we already have one stud ILB on board and while Heimuli is a very good player it is not a huge miss since we probably only have room for one more ILB and Henry appears to be that guy.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
I know that's all you were saying and was not taking your comment as a passionate outcry of negativity. I was just saying to you and anybody else that did not know that we already have one stud ILB on board and while Heimuli is a very good player it is not a huge miss since we probably only have room for one more ILB and Henry appears to be that guy.
To my (admittedly) untrained eye, Heimuli looks like the best of all of them on film. He was very impressive in the All Star game too. I wish there was room to get him in T-Town.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.