Looking like the following for assistants...

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Or maybe even complete run down from somebody who's where stand now (at least we know it) for us werking stiffs!;)

I saw where we supposed to be getting a WR coach from VT and I saw a post earlier about Coach Cool that got closed.

What's latest on everything?
For those playing the “Bama Football Assistant Board Game 2019 Edition”

Sark -OC/QB
Huff -RB
Flood - OL
Wiggins-WR
Banks -TE/ST
Sunseri (OLB?)
Kelly - Safeties
Golding OC (ILB?)
Scott - CB
Kuligowski - DL (but possible change rumored here as well)

Al least that’s what my tarot cards said.....

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
For those playing the “Bama Football Assistant Board Game 2019 Edition”

Sark -OC/QB
Huff -RB
Flood - OL
Wiggins-WR
Banks -TE/ST
Sunseri (OLB?)
Kelly - Safeties
Golding OC (ILB?)
Scott - CB
Kuligowski - DL (but possible change rumored here as well)

Al least that’s what my tarot cards said.....

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
So the only question left is whether or not Coach Kool is here this spring?

This is certainly an experienced staff with several guys with recruiting success in their backgrounds.

rtr

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
So the only question left is whether or not Coach Kool is here this spring?

This is certainly an experienced staff with several guys with recruiting success in their backgrounds.

rtr
Coach Kool was considered a home run hire last year, well known, well respected coach, generally considered one of the best D line coaches in college ball. What do the insiders say would be a reason for a change here? Is the general consensus that the D line underperformed last season? If they did, then by comparison the ILB play would have to be considered an unmitigated disaster IMO. Would a change be according to Coach Kool`s wishes or at the behest of CNS ? Heard rumblings about Bo Davis. Does anyone thing that`s more than just idle chit chat?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Coach Kool was considered a home run hire last year, well known, well respected coach, generally considered one of the best D line coaches in college ball. What do the insiders say would be a reason for a change here? Is the general consensus that the D line underperformed last season? If they did, then by comparison the ILB play would have to be considered an unmitigated disaster IMO. Would a change be according to Coach Kool`s wishes or at the behest of CNS ? Heard rumblings about Bo Davis. Does anyone thing that`s more than just idle chit chat?
No idea what is happening there, but the only game in which the d-line was ineffective was the Clemson game. As a group and as individuals, they had a great season.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
CNS is probably getting a lot of pushback for Bo Davis is all I can guess.
I’m certainly not an insider, but this could be right.

As with so many things, it wasn’t the deed, it was the attempted coverup that busted Davis.

Specifically, he did what he was accused of doing, which as I remember was a violation, but not all that big a deal. But then he lied to both Saban and the NCAA, and got caught, I think with phone records.

I’m guessing the argument from Byrne and/or the SEC is that Davis can no longer be trusted. While Saban is saying he’s done his time in coaching purgatory. It’ll be interesting to see which side wins out.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Can someone summarize? It says content not available now..
Here is what the tweet says:

[FONT=&quot]BREAKING: Former Atlanta Falcons OC Steve Sarkisian at the ALFCA event in Montgomery. Sark wearing [/FONT]#Alabama[FONT=&quot] top - no official announcement naming him Tide OC, but this is as official as it gets, I'd say. [/FONT]#RollTide

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Here is what the tweet says:

[FONT="]BREAKING: Former Atlanta Falcons OC Steve Sarkisian at the ALFCA event in Montgomery. Sark wearing [/FONT][/COLOR][URL="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Alabama?src=hash"]#Alabama[/URL][FONT="] top - no official announcement naming him Tide OC, but this is as official as it gets, I'd say. [/FONT][/COLOR][URL="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RollTide?src=hash"]#RollTide[/URL]

he visited Carson Beck, 2020 QB commit, yesterday

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

As with so many things, it wasn’t the deed, it was the attempted coverup that busted Davis.

Specifically, he did what he was accused of doing, which as I remember was a violation, but not all that big a deal. But then he lied to both Saban and the NCAA, and got caught, I think with phone records.

I’m guessing the argument from Byrne and/or the SEC is that Davis can no longer be trusted. While Saban is saying he’s done his time in coaching purgatory. It’ll be interesting to see which side wins out.
Roll time said that SEC office cleared David to be hired. It's the pushback from folks in T Town

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Saban certainly doesn't always get what he wants. Recently, he wanted a certain defrocked HC on staff and it was nixed by both the league and our own compliance department...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.