Looking like the following for assistants...

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Probably be hard pressed to find it anywhere else. I get the impression that it is a complex environment, and I do not mean that in a bad way. Success means opportunity. To realize the success, it is a demanding and rigorous environment sculpted from the personality, character and upbringing ( both personally and professionally ) of the man in charge. At the close of my own 30 year executive career, and from someone who has been and is fascinated by leadership and organizational dynamics, I would give my eye teeth to spend a year as a fly on the wall.
I agree...to just sit in and see what happens in meetings, etc...and how CNS sets standards and holds people accountable...one of the best.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
One of the beat writers compiled information on assistant coach changes since Saban took over Alabama and it's not as bad as the media and others are making it seem. The last 2 years we've had a lot of turnover but before that not so much. Total coaching changes at Alabama by year:

2008 - 2
2009 - 3
2010 - 3
2011 - 3
2012 - 2
2013 - 3
2014 - 4
2015 - 3
2016 - 5
2017 - 3
2018 - 9
2019 - 8

Outside of the last 2 years we were probably at or below average for coaching changes. Hopefully after this year it goes back to how it was before i.e. 2-3 per year instead of 8-9..
I know CNS is good, but I don't think the program can operate the way he wants it too with this much turnover. I expect this to change.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I don't know how many of you guys listen to Finebaum, but he had Lars Anderson was definitely backing up what a lot of you had said about how Coach Saban was very upset with the coaching last year.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
I don't know how many of you guys listen to Finebaum, but he had Lars Anderson was definitely backing up what a lot of you had said about how Coach Saban was very upset with the coaching last year.
Is he still ‘rassling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.