Looking like the following for assistants...

nortwestbamalum

Dec 9, 2018
Here is what I think the coaching lineup may look like:

Offense:
Sark- OC and QB
Jones or Pannuzio -RB( one of them will probably move to an administrative role).
Banks- WR/ ST
Flood- OL/ TE

Defense:
Lake-DC(hopefully)
Sunseri- ILB
Golding- OLB
Roach( if true)- DT
Kool- DE
Scott- DB

Of course this is just my guess.
Edit: Defense( another version):

Lake-DC
Kool-DL
Sunseri- OLB
Roach- ILB
Golding-Cornerbacks
Scott- Safeties

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I was trying to scroll through the UA Carousel thread but it was loads of posts with contradictory statements. Where exactly do we stand on all of our coaches?

I am tracking Enos left, Gattis left, Key left, and Locksley left. Those are all offense guys, did we lose a couple defensive guys to bring Sunseri back and bring in Freddie Roach too? We restructuring the whole staff?

I leave football behind for a week and it seems the whole staff has imploded...

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
Here is what I think the coaching lineup may look like:

Sark- OC and QB
Jones or Pannuzio -RB( one of them may move to an administrative role).
Banks- WR/ ST
Flood- OL/ TE

Defense:
Lake-DC(hopefully)
Sunseri- ILB
Golding- OLB
Roach( if true)- DT
Kool- DE
Scott- DB

Of course this is just my guess.
Banks coaches TE's and ST, although no one knows yet, Sunseri while he was here coached the OLB's. DE is essentially our OLB in our scheme, so it doesn't make sense to have one coach coaching DT's which would only be our NT's and one coaching our DE.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I was trying to scroll through the UA Carousel thread but it was loads of posts with contradictory statements. Where exactly do we stand on all of our coaches?

I am tracking Enos left, Gattis left, Key left, and Locksley left. Those are all offense guys, did we lose a couple defensive guys to bring Sunseri back and bring in Freddie Roach too? We restructuring the whole staff?

I leave football behind for a week and it seems the whole staff has imploded...
You have really missed out on a lotta "fun!" We've had several posters seemingly on the edge...but stability seems to be reestablished in the Bama Universe. It has been quite exciting with all the supposed insider information.

Seems to me that CNS is bringing in the old guard, no matter the personnel cost, for one last 3-5 year run. I'm more excited than I was last week, to be sure.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Hey Jess,

Many, many thanks for stepping in here and clarifying a mounting mess. I couldn't keep track of who was coming, going, or staying. This is a great clarification.
thanks, Krymsonman

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I also wonder if Compliance staff might reach out to NCAA and see if it can be worked out.....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I am hopeful once the show cause expires he will then be hired. Seems that is what Cecil is hinting at. Bo Davis made a big mistake and has paid the price. I think he would be a very valuable addition to the staff.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
This year with the new assistant allowed we decided to allow our OC full reigns over the offense and have one coach have a dual role in Banks. I think this year you’ll have the OC have a dual role and we will allow the DC to have full reigns over the defense. I think with the complexity of our defense that makes the most sense.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.