Looking like the following for assistants...

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
support roles: Butch Jones, Mike Stoops, Javier Arenas, Nick Perry, Tino Sunseri, and potentially Major Applewhite.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Heck yeah!! If its not against NCAA rules then why not? As long as it leads to more games won, championships won and is financially worth it, cost verses reward, I say hire as many as you can!! How much is a game or championship won worth to a program? Figure that out and go from there!! :)

oskie

All-SEC
Jan 28, 2005
I think the ones that came up with the sideline medical tent are working on a solution... ;)
... with our coaching turnover rate, we definitely need something that can be put up or pulled down at a moments notice :wink:

/blue font

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Oy vey...............players were tired physically and mentally...................coaching staff was a bunch of recruiters in over their head......................too many wanted to bail.............................etc., etc., etc.........................blah, blah, blah...........Coach complains the new 'Vet has bald tires and an oil leak.

All of which may be true, but no one has noticed the obvious: Phil Savage was not in the broadcast booth, this past season.

No Phil in the booth..................no Phil scouting report, on Coach's desk, every Monday morning.

Of course we need to hire a dozen or so more new analysts to make up for what Phil did. It would seem that was obvious, given the way the season ended.

(Going back to bed................otherwise my flu might be cranked up again...............it really is a nasty one. Not the worst ever. Just not one you want to have.)

(OK............might have pushed my luck...................it is getting cranked back up.............it's going to be another long night. That will teach me!)

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Since our 'Loss' was already moved upstairs, and his replacement is in board...
What are we gonna do?
We could rehab another coach as an Analyst.

I'm already hearing it...
Saint Nicholas, Patron Saint of Fallen Coaches.

I don't care... IF... The coach can help our coaches and team.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.