Game Thread: Bama Travels to Rocky Top - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71011121314151617
    BamaNation Hall of Fame

Re: Bama Travels to Rocky Top

Please don't include "Travels" in the title of the next road game thread!

Jones's outside and free throw shooting has been disappointing so far this season. The TV announcer mentioned something about his wrist not being completely healed yet and that it affects his shooting follow through. Whatever the case, I really hope he works this out.

BamaNation All-American ReturnToGlory's Avatar

With us beating Kentucky and taking it to Tennessee up there, there should no acceptance of us giving another performance like A&M or Ga St going forward.

In the last 9:25, we scored 7 points. During crunch-time, shots should've been attempted by Petty, Hall or Lewis. Instead Reese, Ingram, Norris and Jones (just no, Herb) are jacking up 3s. No problem with that when they have the hot hand but yesterday wasn't it. Petty was hot, Hall is always good around the basket, and Lewis is pretty clutch no matter what he's done in earlier in game.

If we play hard and defend, we can win 10 of last 14 games. I really believe that.

BamaNation All-American

I think the official thought he was making a makeup call for the charge on the other end. It was clearly a charge any way you look at it. Look at the video. He calls the travel almost the second Petty touches the ball. No ones reaction time is that fast. Literally split seconds.

BamaNation All-American Mystical's Avatar

Petty showed a ton of improvement. I have seen his willingness to put the ball on the floor and it is opening up his game. I think if he keeps this up he will be ready for the league next year.
    WHERE EVER YOU GO, YOU TAKE YOURSELF WITH YOU

BamaNation All-American ReturnToGlory's Avatar

Vols got voted #1. I managed to upset a lot of the crazies there when I suggested on Twitter that Tennessee is not the best basketball team in the country. Not sure how they even found my tweet. Very thin skinned folks.

BamaNation Second Team

we need get to tournament.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    I think the official thought he was making a makeup call for the charge on the other end. It was clearly a charge any way you look at it. Look at the video. He calls the travel almost the second Petty touches the ball. No ones reaction time is that fast. Literally split seconds.
    That is exactly what it was. It was obvious the moment it happened. Three days later and I'm still not over it. Hopefully the team isn't like me and is ready to go tonight.