Game Thread: Bama Travels to Rocky Top

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
Watching Bama should come with a coupon for Pepto. You DON'T GET five series in the last minutes on the road against a top 5 team to extend a 3-point lead and do squat with it except miss four FT.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
If we lose, that's it. Had the chance to salt it away...
Left points on the floor and at the line. This team just can’t seem to put their foot on the opponent’s neck and finish them.

I understand UT is #3 but that is the exact reason you can’t let things slide by.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Tenn is a fraud top team. Wouldn't be surprised if they have a conference schedule backslide and early NCAAT exit. Don't shoot the ball well enough behind the arc, people will tighten up the mid-range to rim scoring on them. We've seen that in this game. Former NBA coach with a defensive background on our sideline...he shut that crap down after the half.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Tenn is a fraud top team. Wouldn't be surprised if they have a conference schedule backslide and early NCAAT exit. Don't shoot the ball well enough behind the arc, people will tighten up the mid-range to rim scoring on them. We've seen that in this game. NBA coach on our sideline...he shut that crap down after the half.
They beat Kansas and Gonzaga. There’s a lot to be said about that.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.