Game Thread: Bama Travels to Rocky Top

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Started slow, nice comeback but predictable ending. Everyone will talk about the traveling call but it was our free throw shooting that did us in. We were like 1-10 or something in the second half. Just pathetic effort from the free throw line..

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL
Wow. Certainly had chances to put it away but don't ever tell me that officials can't decide a game.
That was the most literal taking of a game I think I’ve ever witnessed

Great outstanding effort by our guys and Petty today despite the diversity...Edit: y’all are right, not at all from the line, we should have put it away there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
That call was borderline at best. You don’t call that in the first 39 minutes of a game, much less the last 5 seconds.

Still Bama left a bunch of points on the court and FT line. Should have never come down to letting the officiating decide it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.