Question: Question: Where would you most like Bama players to go in the NFL? Where could they

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I used to hate the NFL but now I follow it again because of Bama! I truly appreciate the success the guys have had in the NFL where they can fulfill lifelong dreams and demonstrate the skills that many honed and refined at the Capstone. I think it’s neat and I follow all the teams that have Bama guys and some are on my favorite teams. That said, where would you like Bama players to go and where do you think they would fit best?

Do you want some for your favorite team(s)?

Do you see a place where they could start day one and knock it out of the park?

Also, our visitors are more than welcome to join the discussion too. For instance I’d love to swipe DeAndre Baker for my teams because they could all use help in the secondary. I’d love a Devin White or Josh Allen too.

My favorite player I’d love for ANY of my favorite teams to draft is Josh Jacobs. He’s going to be dynamic in today’s NFL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
My NFL team (Atlanta) is pretty good on offensive fire power so I am not sure we need anyone on that side of the ball. On defense though,I think we should take all of them. Actually I am more worried about replacing coaches than players for my team.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I kinda want Jacobs to end up on the Steelers because I think he's their style of multi-purpose back. He may have to wait his turn to be a featureback but I think he and Connor would be quite a tandem.

Basically, I don't care where they go because I'm not tied to the teams all that much. Going for the Saints lately because I want Mark Ingram to get a ring.

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
I grew up rooting for the 49ers, and still do. I would love more Alabama players on the team, but that hasn't happened very much. Too bad Reuben Foster couldn't make better decisions to be able to stay on the team.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Patriots, or the Redskins because they don’t have enough Bama players. BTW, the latest Mock draft I saw had Thompson to the ‘skins.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
JJ could end up in a great position going later in the 1st or early 2nd..Philly would be a great landing spot.
Pete agrees with you about Jacobs.

https://collegefootballnews.com/2019/01/2019-nfl-mock-draft-team-needs-january

I could see the Steelers and Chiefs taking a serious look at JJ too. Ravens and Colts would be wise to consider it too. The Raiders might fall in love with his diversity and because they have 3 1st Round picks it certainly could happen.

I’m really happy for JJ regardless of where he goes and in this other position heavy class I think his stock will be at its highest. So proud of him!!!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
You’re right about that! Q would be a great start. The Raiders need help everywhere so they could throw a dart at “position of need” and get better :)

for the raiders next year isn't a position of need a stadium to play home games in? Your dart theory might work for players, but Chuckie will trade them all away for more picks in 2020.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
for the raiders next year isn't a position of need a stadium to play home games in? Your dart theory might work for players, but Chuckie will trade them all away for more picks in 2020.
That might not be such a bad idea but I think they’ll suck so bad they’ll still be in position for one of the great QBs that will be in next year’s draft.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.