Alabama: Latest Bama News 1/21/2019 Thru 1/27/2019

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
That's PFB, 20-20 hindsight nothing but a bloviator, I would pass on it but news is scarce right now, but if I had to listen to the podcast, I'd throw up. Has CNS had a sit down interview with him since this picture? IDTS

Paul Finebaum jumped on WJOX 94.5 Monday morning to discuss the Tide’s reported coaching hires. “I think it’s really critical at this point in (Nick) Saban’s career (Alabama’s veteran coaching hires),” Finebaum said. “Before any of us say he totally blew it last year and it was a terrible decision (to have a younger staff), he did get what he wanted. He wanted to improve recruiting. That’s quite an accomplishment when you’re the best recruiter in college football history and reeled off eight or nine or 10 straight No. 1 classes and you don’t finish No. 1 and then, you decide to go out and retool.

Paul Finebaum explains why Alabama's coaching hires are 'critical' at this point in Nick Saban's career

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.